NHL Player Attacked For Refusing to Wear Faggot Jersey

Originally published at: NHL Player Attacked For Refusing to Wear Faggot Jersey | Infostormer.com

NHL player Ivana Provorov refused to wear a rainbow jersey celebrating faggot bullshit and people are really upset over this.

“I respect everybody and I respect everybody’s choices. My choice is to stay true to myself and my religion.”

Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov on refusing to wear a rainbow jersey for warm ups during “Pride Night” due to his Russian Orthodox faith.
pic.twitter.com/wCUl8slmRB

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 18, 2023

Some jackoff sports analyst on the NHL Network said that he should go back to Russia and fight the Ukraine for not embracing the act of a man sticking his penis in another man’s butthole.

NHL analyst says on the NHL Network! that if Philly Flyers Provorov doesn’t want to wear a pro-LBGTQ uniform he should leave America, go back to Russia, and fight in the war against Ukraine. The tolerant left! Holy shit: pic.twitter.com/wWLFBy2stC

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 19, 2023

A Canadian “journalist” also whined on national television about his refusal to wear the homo jersey. He said that the Flyers should be fined a billion dollars over the incident.

Canadian TV host says the @NHL should "fine the Flyers a billion dollars" and "attack" Christian player Ivan Provorov for not wearing a gay pride jersey. So much for tolerance. pic.twitter.com/mFTbJhfhZ2

— Caleb Parke (@calebparke) January 18, 2023

The funny thing is that after he refused to wear the anal jersey, his own jersey sold out.

NHL player who refused to wear the pride rainbow Ivan Provorov had his jerseys completely sell out on NHL Shop and Fanatic.

America hates wokeness.

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) January 19, 2023

Want to know why Ivan Provorov’s NHL jerseys have sold out after he refused to wear a rainbow one?

Because the pride flag has mutated from a symbol of tolerance into a symbol of intolerance

The people flying it are some of the meanest people in society and he stood up to them pic.twitter.com/hhKrSg6mQS

— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 19, 2023

People are just sick of the big gay anus being shoved down our throats 24/7. It’s made me even more intolerant of these cocksuckers. I’ve gone from wanting faggots put in mental hospitals to now wanting faggots stuffed in industrial woodchippers. All because they just won’t shut the fuck about it.

5 Likes

why do these guys hide behind their religion? why don’t they just say what they really think?

3 Likes

His jersey is flying off the shelves which means people agree with him instead of the homo mafia. You give these groomer pedophiles an inch and they take a mile.

3 Likes

exactly… in a “free” society adults should be allowed to do whatever they wish. society gave the gays this but then it’s not enough. Now we have open child grooming sanctioned and funded by governments… Just for once, i’d like to hear a celeb say what I just said instead of hiding behind “their religion”. that’s a copout… anyone can find a religion that accommodates all proclivities and therefore can’t be challenged.

I knew a guy in TexAss who said that he doesn’t kill because it’s “against his religion”. I replied: “you need a religion to keep you from killing people?” .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.