NHL Coach Forced Out of Job For Saying "Nigger" 10 Years Ago

Originally published at: NHL Coach Forced Out of Job For Saying “Nigger” 10 Years Ago | Infostormer.com

The head coach of the Calgary Flames NHL team was forced out of his job after he was accused of calling a Nigerian player a nigger 10 years ago.

Fox News:

Bill Peters resigned as coach of the Calgary Flames after it was disclosed he directed racist slurs at a Nigerian-born player in the minors a decade ago and kicked and punched players behind the bench during his recent time with Carolina.

General manager Brad Treliving said he received a resignation letter from Peters on Friday that wraps up a weeklong investigation into the veteran coach’s behavior. He refused to discuss whether Peters would continue to be paid, saying only, “He’s no longer with the organization.”

“We consider the matter closed,” Treliving said at a news conference in Calgary. “It’s been a difficult time. But we are going to move forward.”

Peters did not immediately respond to a text. He was in the second season of a three-year contract.

The allegations about Peters began during Calgary’s 2-1 overtime loss at Pittsburgh on Monday.

Aliu alleged Peters “dropped the N bomb several times towards me in the dressing room in my rookie year because he didn’t like my choice of music.” It happened during the 2009-10 season while the two were with the Chicago Blackhawks’ top minor league affiliate in Rockford, Illinois.

“That type of behavior just has no place,” Treliving said Friday.

The allegations led to stern rebukes from team officials and the NHL even before they concluded their investigations.

The fact that people are being forced out of their jobs for allegedly calling someone a nigger 10 years ago is insane. There isn’t even any solid proof that he called this nigger a nigger.

What the fuck is wrong with people? This is all bullshit and the fact that so many people go along with it is insane.

I’ll say “nigger” all I want because freedom is the freedom to say “nigger.” And if you don’t agree with this, than you are a nigger.

8 Likes

The purge of ‘evil’ white men continues. A few weeks ago Don Cherry, who after being on air for 40 years was fired for saying ‘you people’, referring to how immigrants should at least be wearing a poppy on Remembrance Day, since they chose to live here. Sounded like a logical thing to say to me, but sadly the jewish controlled media hates nationalism, unless it is for Israeli purposes.

8 Likes

nigger nigger nigger…

6 Likes

Wtf is a nigger doing playing hockey?!

6 Likes

Not sure. There’s been a few niggers that have somehow managed to make it to the NHL. It is very odd to see it. Maybe the teams feel as if they need a few niggers in the league so they aren’t accused of running a white supremacist operation.

1 Like

He obviously just mispronounced niggerian.

1 Like

Hockey is pretty much the last sport we have.

Baseball is mostly white but has spics and niggers. Basketball and football are entirely corrupted, as is soccer. Especially when the ‘French’ team is a bunch of coons and the media celebrates that.

2 Likes

I saw nothing wrong with Don Cherry’s comments as he shares my sentiments.
What the phuck have we Real Canadians let happen to our country?
Toronto is a corrosive 3rd world shithole festering with 3rd world shitholians, festering with racist sand and jungle niggers.
Yet the West Point Grey High School Blackface Predator aka The Kokanee Groper and muslim terrorist sympathizer wears blackface on multiple occasions and the hypocrite leftists tantrum warriors ignore that blatant racism act but take Don Cherry’s statement, which I fully support, out of context.
PET and the 3rd world shithole sikhs started this Oh Canada changes back in the 90’s.
I remember in the 90’s when Bruce Allen called out the sikhs on Christy Clarke’s radio show saying more articulated Real Canada comments than Don Cherry![H1e6BLK|690x368].
I’ll be boycotting Spermnet and watch hockey thru other online streams.
Here.
Don Cherry’s replacement

1 Like