NFL Halts Policy Forcing Players to Stand for the National Anthem

Originally published at: NFL Halts Policy Forcing Players to Stand for the National Anthem | Infostormer.com

The National Football League more popularly known as the Negro Felon League has halted its national anthem policy. They were set to implement a rule forcing players on the field to stand for the national anthem. This policy implementation was stopped as they negotiate with the player’s union.

The NFL and the NFLPA released a joint statement on the matter.

Talk about giving a gift to us in the culture war. The President immediately jumped on this criticizing the worthless NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for his weak stance on this. It defies comprehension how that asshole makes $40 million a year.

So to hell with the NFL. No White person with any self respect should be supporting anything to do with this nigger ball league. It’s mostly a bunch of over grown apes chasing after a ball while they act like retarded monkeys. You aren’t missing anything by not watching these games. It’s a waste of time and a waste of life.

This league and its nigger players are disrespecting America and disrespecting White people through their actions. Every White person should boycott this league and make them go bankrupt. I want to see lots of empty stadiums when nigger ball season rolls around.

7 Likes

I didn’t think it would happen in my lifetime but football’s popularity is clearly in free-fall. It’s not just because of those uppity NFL niggers, though. There are growing concerns over permanent head injuries to players. And the way that nigger football affletes in college are allowed to get away with raping White co-eds is a scandal. Rugby might replace football as America’s most popular spectator sport, in the same way that football replaced baseball, which replaced boxing.

9 Likes

I have never seen the appeal of this sport. Watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

4 Likes

This is great - and right before the start of football season.

NFL has been off in my home for two years - with NO plans to ever turn it on again.

Boycott, Boycott, Boycott. Sponsors too. Hope every black kneels - and the entire organization goes under.

6 Likes

Can you imagine the kvetching, hair pulling, and nail biting going on with NFL (((owners)))! Probably every one of them is saying ‘GD niggers’ behind closed doors.

4 Likes

Give these black bastards a one way ticket.

Gotta travel on it
Never comin’ back

3 Likes

I really don’t give a shit about professional sports in general anymore. I’ve got a hell of a lot more important things to do with my time & money than watch a bunch of low IQ groids running up & down a field, piling up on each other. Like getting ready for the proverbial day when the SHTF. What really pisses me off is that virtually every stadium & indoor arena in this country has been financed by the taxpayer.

2 Likes

Fuck Yeah! Football is the gaudiest expression of corporate culture ou there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re getting additional tax dollars subsidized for the loss of viewership, because of the brave civil-rights stance they’ve taken .

1 Like

Same here. Even years ago, when I was small, my family would spend every Thanksgiving huddled in the living room watching niggers throw balls around on TV. To prevent a premature death from boredom I would retreat upstairs to either read, or watch the 1933 version of King Kong on the good ol’ black and white.

2 Likes