New Zealand Looks at Changing Gun Laws After Mosque Shooting

Originally published at: New Zealand Looks at Changing Gun Laws After Mosque Shooting | Infostormer.com

New Zealand not surprisingly is already looking at changing their gun laws in reaction to Brenton Tarrant shooting up two Christchurch mosques.

CNN:

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said Saturday morning that “our gun laws will change” following the mass shooting at two Christchurch mosques that left 49 people dead.

“There were five guns used by the primary perpetrator,” she said at a news conference in Wellington. “There were two semi-automatic weapons and two shotguns. The offender was in possession of a gun license. I’m advised this was acquired in November of 2017. A lever-action firearm was also found.”

She said the suspect, identified as Brenton Tarrant, obtained a gun license in November 2017 and began purchasing guns legally in December 2017.

“While work is being done as to the chain of events that lead to both the holding of this gun license and the possession of these weapons, I can tell you one thing right now. Our gun laws will change.” Ardern said.

This is such stupid and short sighted thinking that is reflective of these traitor politicians who occupy power in our countries. Tarrant would have never shot up those mosques if multiculturalism wasn’t being forced on us. No mosques, no Moslems, no multiculturalism, no shooting. It’s that simple and he explains it clearly in his manifesto. But there is not even an attempt to have an honest discussion about what’s really going on.

And if they think that banning guns or changing gun laws is going to prevent someone from doing what Tarrant did, they are totally wrong. Someone who is determined to slaughter a bunch of Moslems in a mosque is not going to give a fuck about breaking a few gun laws in order to achieve their goals.

Even funnier is the fact that Tarrant spoke about this happening in his manifesto. He specifically used guns in the attack hoping that it would accelerate a further clampdown on gun rights and prompt a radicalization in the population. So they’re basically doing what Tarrant expected and hoped for.

So yeah, go ahead and implement more gun control. It only means that these Moslems will have a more difficult time defending themselves if someone decides to do a repeat performance of what Tarrant just did.

10 Likes

thumb_idont-always-give-up-my-guns-but-when-i-do-26775056

5 Likes

This is the response you would expect to get with a woman in office. When these cunts make decisions, it’s based on emotion and not logic. She is so upset about the shooting, she donned a burka to make them feel she is on their side. Take one look at this sick self-hating cunt.
bq-5c8d998587bcf

8 Likes

@Dave1163

Yes Dave…this explains it

On 19 September 1893 the governor, Lord Glasgow, signed a new Electoral Act into law. As a result of this landmark legislation, New Zealand became the first self -governing country in the world in which women had the right to vote in parliamentary elections.

6 Likes

The jew + women voters and politicians = destroyed western societies.

4 Likes

@Dave1163

Dave … you are batting a thousand today…

((((Sir Julius Vogel)))) was the first Jewish prime minister of New Zealand and introduced a Female Suffrage Bill to Parliament in 1887 but suffrage was not granted until 1893

5 Likes

Quite frankly I hope everything goes up in nuclear fire and we don’t have to put up with this fucking nonsense anymore. I’m ready for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl scenario rather than have to be subject to this bullshit till I die of aggravation or old age.

2 Likes

Remember White folks: Islam is a religion of peace.

‘Pure Genocide’: Over 6,000 Nigerian Christians Slaughtered, Mostly Women and Children

3 Likes

No one could possibly take that dingbat seriously.

3 Likes