New House Speaker is a Big Christian Zionist

Originally published at: New House Speaker is a Big Christian Zionist | Infostormer.com

The Republicans finally voted for a new House Speaker. They voted for this guy named Mike Johnson from Louisiana who is a big Christian Zionist person. He even said that the very first bill that he’s going to bring to the House floor is a bill supporting Israel.

NOW – New U.S. House Speaker Johnson: "The first bill that I'm going to bring to this floor will be in support of our dear friend Israel." pic.twitter.com/TWl58c26eH

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 25, 2023

This is really great Mike you treasonous faggot. We have enormous problems here in America and your priority is to pass a bill for a bunch of Jews who are dropping bombs on helpless children.

This outcome was entirely predictable. This is why I was hoping this role would remain vacant for as long as possible. The shit these people pass is all going to be terrible or it will be stuff that they pass for public relations purposes knowing full well that the bill will never get approved into law.

The US government is literally run by Jews and Israel and all the people supporting this insanity are traitors to America.

8 Likes

His 1st order of business is not securing the border or stopping the corruption in Washington but helping Israel. How predictable.

Also, Johnson has an adopted black son he found on the street headed down a dangerous path and took him in and made him part of the family. How conservative of him.

5 Likes

The Israelis hate him as much as they hate Palestinians. I’ve worked with some of these Christian Zionists and they are the weirdest and some of the dumbest people I’ve met.

6 Likes

And flooding the US with 3rd world peasants that want to sponge of the tax payers , and running the country into insane debt.

4 Likes

Can’t stand these Christian-Zionist retards…I suspect he has no real interest in religion. just playing the game, Congress is a hopeless den of iniquity.

3 Likes

He sounds terribly unpleasant and not overly bright.

3 Likes

The only way America can shed the yoke is to put more Muslims in office. White Xtians are shit. I despise them almost as much as Jews. Anyone who worships a Jew as their God deserves death by bunda.

4 Likes

Anyone surprised this guy is an Israeli - first -er?

Took him seconds to proclaim his love for Israel and vow to support the terrorist, apartheid regime with billions of American taxpayer dollars.

Soon, he will “welcome” millions of Palestinian refugees into the U.S. homeland.

Best we can hope for is his black adopted son murdering him.

I hope Jews destroy him after he’s no longer useful to them. He deserves it.

4 Likes

DC. The entire place is full of folks who need removal. Everyone, from janitors, cooks, etc, all the way to the installed puppets.

3 Likes

lol… yes, him and Super Court Justice, Amy by her adopted female savage… Trump, the gift that keeps giving.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.