New Holocaust Memorial in New Jersey is Ugly as Hell

Originally published at: New Holocaust Memorial in New Jersey is Ugly as Hell | Infostormer.com

How many more of these stupid memorials are we going to see erected in the name of this dumb Jew Holocaust hoax? It’s getting quite tiresome. Even if six million Jews were really stuffed into shower room gas chambers by Adolf Hitler, why are these monuments getting put up all over the United States? I thought the American military helped save the Jews from a continued Holocaust.

This type of thing is getting old. The worst part about these monuments is that they’re all extremely ugly. This one they just setup in New Jersey is one of the most horrible and uninspiring things to look at.

Some say that art reflects true nature of the soul. When we see the type of art that Jews create and promote, it is some of the most ugly and twisted crap imaginable.

Take for instance the Holocaust memorial in Berlin. It’s just a series of big cement blocks.

The fact that Germans have this horrible Jewish nonsense in the middle of their capital city is a travesty. It just shows that Jews are genetically programmed to make this world the most wretched and horrible place possible.

4 Likes

I pray i’ll live long enough to watch a German leader order in the bulldozers to make things right.

6 Likes

At the same time that new Hoax monument is being erected in NJ the jews want to remove another monument nearby that commemorates the Katyn massacre, a crime that was committed by the Soviet jew NKVD!

8 Likes

They tear down our beautiful monuments to true heroes which have stood for over a hundred years and replace them with these ugly monstrosities.

5 Likes

At least those rectangular blocks in the middle of Berlin are being put to good use by kids who like to jump from one to the other. If I’m not mistaken, off to the left of that photo is the site of our beloved Fuhrer’s Reichchancellery.

4 Likes

Haha, aye, can see myself jumping joyously among those blocks, pure fun!

2 Likes

No, they REMOVE them. You don’t understand the Kike MO. They are getting these distinguished art works for pennies!

Yes Eisenman is an incompetent Jew architect. They call it the Pinkensteine (don’t know if the spelling is right but it means pissing stones.) The picture in the article shows one of the cracks that developed because, besides having horrible taste, Eisenman can’t even seem to predict the effect of forces in the ground well enough to build a foundation that holds up the damn stones.

Worse than Eisenman is Chipperfield (cryptyo-Jew) who is really honestly stupid. The Jews select these people for their stupidity so we’ll have to live with this tripe underfoot till the end of time, and that’s the way our culture will be remembered. Chipperfield is head architect on the City Palace project to rebuild the building bombed out in WWII and then replaced with a not-too-bad modernist main-social-center/auditorium by the Soviet government. Somehow the Kikes - who as you know hated the monarchy and wanted to destroy Germany by getting Wilhelm II into WWI - have been going around convincing the dumb German bitches they put in control that rebuilding the City Palace would be a good idea. It is the ultimate irony and so intended. They are spending $$$BILLIONS and everything built is done in some outmoded, time consuming and expensive process. Chipperfield has oversight however, so the modifications of the ‘gem’ - the construction project of the century! - are incredibly inept.

1 Like

Malevolence, dreadful taste, and the chance to turn a profit; sounds about right.

1 Like