Netherlands: New Right-Wing Populist Party Wins Election

Originally published at: Netherlands: New Right-Wing Populist Party Wins Election | Infostormer.com

A new right-wing populist party has just won provincial elections in the Netherlands. This comes after a Turkroach shot up a tram in Utrecht killing and wounding a bunch of people.

Al Jazeera:

An upstart populist party shocked the Dutch political establishment by winning the most votes in provincial elections after a preliminary count in the early hours of Thursday, boosted by an attack this week in the city of Utrecht.

The result shows the enduring strength of far-right populism in the Netherlands, coming nearly two decades after the assassination of populist Pim Fortuyn in 2002 led to a similar upset in parliamentary elections.

The most important short-term impact is that Prime Minister Mark Rutte’s centre-right coalition will be forced to seek outside support to win Senate approval for laws passed by parliament.

I have no idea if this is a good result or not. I do not know a whole lot about the internal politics of the Netherlands or this new political party. Considering that the Jewish media is calling this party “right-wing”, “anti-immigrant” and “populist” I would have to assume that it is at least a somewhat positive result.

Politico is describing it as a “stunning win” for far-right populism, so take that for whatever its worth.

5 Likes

They’d better get on it if they hope to save their country from becoming majority Muslim:

Netherlands 25 percent Nonwhite, Will Become Majority Third World within 1 Generation

....at least 25 percent—and most likely more—of that small nation’s population is now nonwhite, and if current trends continue, that country will become majority Third World within one generation.

http://newobserveronline.com/netherlands-25-percent-nonwhite-will-become-majority-third-world-within-1-generation/

5 Likes

what surprises me is that after the first muslim nut killing spree, that the good white people didn’t force them back to their shitholes at gun-point. instead they made ever excuse in the book. no doubt many of those who were killed were globalist scum so no big loss.

7 Likes

https://intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

4 Likes

so the other gunmen were JEWS?! lol…maybe they should go after Soros next…

3 Likes

It seems a lot of these “populists” invariably turn out to be Israel First ass-kissers. At least the ones from Western Europe do.

4 Likes

Controlled opposition??

1 Like

We’ll see. I have been disappointed before.

3 Likes

Hmm

gettyimages-1029980496-612x612

3 Likes

Next is Estonia then Spain at the end of April.

It’ll be a solid wall around Germany which itself will fall to us within 6 years, soon even the EU government will be filled with RW-Populists.

https://news.yahoo.com/estonian-election-runner-makes-shock-140942504.html

If my old Twitters hadn’t been shoad, I’d post from 2016 when I was saying a right-wing swing was coming; “year after year, election after election, the right gains” is almost verbatim. It can’t be stopped.

Estonia’s ruling party unexpectedly opened the door for anti-immigrant populists to join another European Union government.

Despite finishing as runner-up in this month’s elections, the Center Party is trying to build a majority by reaching out to the anti-establishment EKRE Monday, alongside its current coalition partner, the conservative Isamaa. The EU is already struggling to address gains made by euroskeptic nationalists across the world’s largest trading bloc.

“It does fit with the picture across Europe of rising nationalist forces and a decline in support for Social Democrats,” said Martin Molder, a researcher at the Tartu University’s Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies. “How Center resolves its internal tensions will be the key in these talks as many of its leaders and voters aren’t very happy with the decision.”

Nationalist politicians are gaining influence from Budapest to Rome, striking at the EU’s migration policies and in many cases challenging the bloc’s democratic norms. An EKRE official last year attacked a court verdict to register a Swedish same-sex married couple as spouses, saying he wanted judges’ “heads to roll.” It’s also pushing to scrap same-sex partnerships altogether, while some party members have publicly used racial epithets.

2 Likes