Negroid Nigger Goes on Shooting Spree in Memphis

Originally published at: Negroid Nigger Goes on Shooting Spree in Memphis | Infostormer.com

An evil Negroid nigger just went on a random shooting spree in Memphis. Just look at the nigger. The retarded nigger looks like he should be swinging from jungle vines with monkeys in Africa. What the hell is he doing in America?

BREAKING: This is the man currently on a shooting spree in Memphis, police said. https://t.co/3OKscsoXpK pic.twitter.com/3CTE7ndEg7

— FOX13 Memphis (@FOX13Memphis) September 8, 2022

He streamed himself killing random people on Facebook for several hours. While I haven’t had the chance to personally confirm this, a number of people have said that he was specifically targeting WHITE people.

The crazy thing about this story is that it is already being buried in the news cycle.

crazed shooter drives around memphis videotaping himself shooting innocent people, killing four. basically gone from the news cycle in less than 24 hours.

— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) September 8, 2022

He was finally arrested after crashing a stolen vehicle.

A gunman who livestreamed himself driving around Memphis shooting at people, killing four and wounding three others in seemingly random attacks, was finally arrested after crashing a stolen car, police said. https://t.co/wFE2vl3pmm

— The Associated Press (@AP) September 8, 2022

The nigger apparently had a criminal record and was convicted of attempted murder in 2020 but was let out for some stupid reason.

The guy currently driving around shooting random people in Memphis was convicted of attempted murder in 2020 and yet was back on the street within two years. Democrat crime policies are wreaking havoc and getting countless people killed. Enough is enough.

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) September 8, 2022

Breaking: I looked into the criminal history of Ezekiel Kelly, the #Memphis gunman. Last year he was convicted of aggravated assault & sentenced to 3 years prison but was released early. His attempted murder & other felony charges were dismissed.

He was charged today with murder pic.twitter.com/MSg5fGnFOz

— Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) September 8, 2022

The black nigger should be hung by his neck until he’s dead for what he did. Alternatively, maybe the nigger should be tied to the back of a truck with a rope and dragged down I-40 until he’s dead. That would be a suitable punishment as well.

Memphis is having all sorts of issues with violent niggers right now. This newscaster is having a tough time dealing with all the niggers that are committing violent crimes.

Memphis newscaster nearly breaks down in tears on live TV discussing the city’s violent crime wave. pic.twitter.com/rzHqP2G2Up

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) September 8, 2022

I don’t know what else to say. I’ve spent a good part of a decade covering the nigger crime problem and for my efforts I’ve been censored and blacklisted from social media and much of the Internet.

It’s only going to get worse until these niggers are sent back to Africa or are separated from us in a meaningful way. Deny it all you want. That is just the truth of the matter.

2 Likes

If he was White and that’s a big if since Whites don’t kill niggers at the rate niggers kill Whites, it would be national news. They could have stopped him if they wanted to but they didn’t want to.

1 Like

e35e9c538c185f6379f2de66e1a31fefef515dfc
YES, he was specifically targeting WHITE people which is why this is why the story is going to be buried. it comes on the heals of another savage, Memphis beast raping and murdering the “billionaire” jogger woman… The problem is that Memphis is RUN BY NIGGERS who are coddling their fellow Niggers in the injustice system. Both NIGGERS were violent career criminals who should have never been let out of prison. This is a recurring theme throughout Nigger-run cities. Foolish White People are too afraid of being branded a “RACIST” to make changes. The mayor is White. Why wasn’t he exposing this problem that puts the public at risk? I think that the answer is obvious. He’d have been vilified as a “RACIST” and would surely lose his reelection bid after Soros and other vicious, anti-White, monied JEWS targeted him for removal.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for like 12 years now…

That’s why I first started reading DS. So it made a difference.
I don’t agree with punishing people for speaking the TRUTH. Apparently there are people out there that DO. What kind of morals would ones like that have, I would not support. Yet they are out there trying to spread their poisonous fake / false narrative to others, they are enemies of Truth, in worst case evil, in best case just really delusional and not helping. I know that many Libtard like to live in a “made-up land”, that is far from the truth, and prefer it that way, as mentally ill as that sounds.

I can’t imagine we are the only whites who can see that by doing nothing, it’s only going to get worse and worse. Which it has.
I’ve seen a race war type situation since the LA riots, and gets closer with every Trayvon Martin / Rodney King / George Floyd.
I feel like a smart people would do something proactively and quickly to such a threat yet no one does and it gets worse and worse and the Blacks continue to breed like crazy hoping to get the numbers to take over the USA from Whitey just like happened in Haiti. (This is literally all Black Men in USA’s deepest desire, and they will even tell you that).
I’m not advocating violence against the Niggers I just want them moved away from me like way the fuck away from me.

So what’re you gonna do White people of Memphis let me guess nothing, and move out of the city ASAP out of fear? This guy will be another Darrell Brooks chillin in Prison (thier natural, preferred habitat) gettin 3 hots and a cot everyday on Whitey’s tax dollar? Gonna call your nigger cops to protect you from niggers, LOL? Good luck with that…

Well Memphis is definitely crossed off the list of American cities that people might want to visit…

I’d also like to add that I think that sending all USA Niggers back to Africa, as awesome as that would be, I have come to the conclusion that the chances of this are very very low.
A race (civil) war would certainly have to break out and be quite serious, for that to even be considered.

Meanwhile niggers keep attacking any and everyone including murdering innocent whites for fun, livestreaming it for maximum effect to whitey, targeting white-holiday parades because they hate whitey and white culture so much, etc.

Some nigger bitch in the news saying I hope Queen Elisabeth suffers a lot and dies because she’s white, etc.

Just open hostility, with few consequences for these nigger apes.
Libtards give them everything, they take for granted and don’t appreciate,

They will just keep attacking us whites despite no official “war on whitey” declaration from their BLM or Black Panther Party or whatever stupid fucking HNIC blacks take their orders from…

Meanwhile whitey won’t attack until our leaders say it’s okay and things get worse so that popular opinion changes drastically from now,
Expecting other races to fight on “our terms”, and fight fair, a huge mistake, because these other races are subhuman and lacking honor, integrity, and sense of morality.

They’ll just keep attacking “randomly” like this, in all nigger cities, and it will just get worse and worse… that is what WILL happen… that is the future…
Go ahead try to envision something else but that happening, you can’t, and don’t know what it is that will “save them”… and if you can’t even envision it, it just WON’T happen. There is no way.

My idea is to split the USA and the niggers and their lovers will be on the other side, the discrimination against blacks will be severe, forcing them out of our cites to the other side.

But that’s neither here nor there at the moment just going to try to live in a Nigger free town and area, that’s all I can do to try and stay sane and hopeful. But keeping that split USA goal in mind because somehow I ended up living in Planet of the Nigger Apes and I’m not okay with that being my reality. This country could be so much better, it is just shameful how it has ended up. A true tragedy is what it is.

Niggers are asking for it

1 Like

do you have a link to the video?

The lynchings kept the Niggers in check and sent a powerful message to other violent niggers. Now just the opposite is happening. Black Privilege reigns…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.