Negro Violence Featured Lowlight of 2022 Oscars

Originally published at: Negro Violence Featured Lowlight of 2022 Oscars | Infostormer.com

The Oscars and all these Jewish entertainment award shows keep getting worse. Hardly anybody watches them. The recent 2022 Oscars will only be remembered for a bizarre incident of black on black violence involving Chris Rock and Will Smith.

Some people have suggested that the incident was staged. Maybe it was, but my first impression after seeing the video was that it didn’t look staged. I could be wrong, but that’s just my opinion. Either way, the whole situation was retarded.

Rock made a joke about Smith’s wife being bald, talking about how she could be the star of GI Jane 2. Smith proceeded to walk up on stage, slapping Rock before going back to his seat where he told Rock to keep his wife’s name out of his fucking mouth. The full incident apparently was either censored or edited on American television but was fully captured on Japanese television where the video quickly went viral.

VIA JAPANESE TELEVISION: The uncensored exchange between Will Smith and Chris Rock pic.twitter.com/j0Z184ZyXa

— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) March 28, 2022

Strangely enough, Smith later won the award for best actor for his role in some gay tennis movie called King Richard. The movie is apparently about the story of the Negro Williams brothers, Venus and Serena where he plays their dad Richard. He cried like a bitch when he accepted the award and implied that he had slapped Rock earlier because he was protecting his family.

Best Actor in a Leading Role goes to Will Smith for his incredible performance in 'King Richard' Congratulations! #Oscars pic.twitter.com/y0UTX48214

— The Academy (@TheAcademy) March 28, 2022

I could get him maybe being angry if his wife was called a “cunt” or something vile, but not over an innocent joke like that. For someone in his 50s, he clearly has some emotional and psychological problems to react the way he did.

Of course, we all know that if a WHITE person did what he did to Rock, that he would not be accepting an award for best actor later in the night. They’d be hauled out of the arena and immediately banned from the entertainment industry for being racist.

If Will Smith was a white guy, he would have been led out of the Oscars in handcuffs. Then police would have thrown him in jail.

There would be a thousand media hit pieces about him being 'racist.' He would be canceled for life.

Instead, he won Best Actor. That's 'privilege.'

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) March 28, 2022

Smith saying he was protecting his family and white knighting for his wife is comical. His wife has previously cheated on him and his son Jaden is some type of weird faggot. The nigga was out in public wearing a dress. The fact that he allowed that to happen shows that he doesn’t give a shit about his family. I mean, would you let your son become a queer and run around in public like this?

![|1920x1080](upload://nsRlcrPVyy01uHjsJBn5jzPH4ka.jpeg)

So gay.

I guess it is fitting that this is the only thing people are talking about as far as the 2022 Oscars go. The Oscars has devolved into a degenerate spectacle centered around the worship of niggers and faggots. This weird incident proved that as fact.

Rock declined to press charges against Smith, so it looks like nothing will happen to him. He’ll just have to live with the fact that he humiliated himself in front of millions of people to defend the honor of his stupid whore wife.

The LAPD says Chris Rock has declined to press charges against Will Smith after a stunning altercation seen during the Oscars broadcast.
https://t.co/rHtQQTMKNh

— CBS News (@CBSNews) March 28, 2022

4 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I just told a family member who thought Will Smith was justified. He’s a comedian and has said far worse… (when he looks over his shoulder at an ATM, he’s looking out for niggers, not the media).

If Rock had called the wife a bald-headed cunt, maybe Smith have been justified. Someone called me a cunt and my husband didn’t react, we’d be talking divorce.

Well, niggers called out Jews for making the Oscars too White - and this is what they get - along with vanishing viewership.

The Oscars have become nothing more than an irrelevant jew/gay/nigger fest. Hope this puts a fork in it.

3 Likes

Exactly. I don’t know why its getting so much publicity. Is it bad publicity or is there no such thing as bad publicity as most Jews and actors think. Regardless I guess the (staged?) spectacle worked as people are talking about it and it got them to care about the oscars again and these 2 irrelivant niggers…
Theres a bad stigma about bald women, got even worse after the whole Britney Spears meltdown thing. It’s looked at as butch with some mental illness mixed in.
I mean obviously Smiff is hearing the news that his wife cheats on him and he doesn’t cheat on her. They have a very strange John Travolta / Brangelina / Michael Jackson fantasy-alternative life where there is an “open” relationship and the kids get to do whatever the fuck they want. And when you let a dumb inexperienced spoiled privelidged kid make decisions and do whatever it wants you get incredibly stupid and bizarre results. This is not an uncommon attitude on the west coast allowing your kid to go gay and do whatever unfortunately, libtard boomer former hippes think it is “freedom” and freedom of expression well possibly but these stupid kids are too dumb to make good decisions they need guidance and common sense.
You know his wife going bald son wearing a dress etc. of course deep down he is embarrassed of that, and insecure, I mean you should be… and well you would of course be defensive and over-react to critisizm.
Now lets just examine the retarded movie that he won an oscar for. Guess what it’s all about worshipping niggers. Surprise surprise. Oscars has gone full nigger and so has everything on the Screen nowadays. For this reason all white people should not be watching it or anything on TV with coonmercials or anything with nigger worshipping in it.
(watch old stuff coonmercial free)
Do not pay attention to these Oscars or this nigger-fest put on by Jews

3 Likes

Did they both get a boner from the slap probably… :nauseated_face:

Just remember these are the educated well mannered ones. Soon it will probably devolve into Jerry Springer show with cRappers and twerking and negro jungle muh dik orgies on stage and drive by’s, it will just be a big ape-fest

3 Likes

NIG niggers again ugh picard 2ow572 copy
My friend was talking about this and he said Chris Rock was like “the white one” in this situation (the one with impulse control), and I thought that was ironic and more proof that it was staged since Will Smiff has been know as the white one (majikal negro), won’t cuss in movies etc. for a LONG time now. I was also saying it’s probably as close to the only real “fight” Smiff has ever been in hence the meltdown afterward.
I would imagine Chris Rock pretty pissed off about this now what with pictures of him getting the shit slapped out of him EVERYWHERE on the internet. LOL

1 Like

I’m sick of seeing black people everywhere IRL and media. I may have to suffer cold weather and income tax in some other state than Florida to avoid them.

3 Likes

If not staged, dis cud beez anuvva Biggie / 2pac scenario.

Look fo da Rock nigga to pay some street niggaz to take a hit out on da Smiff nigga in next couple weeks.
i-have-foreseen-it50
It will happen at a stoplight in duh Excalade at night. If he were smart of course would wait a couple months to act but niggers not know for their intelligenge nor impulse control.

Or maybe its all staged and Rock is just enjoying the looks-ah-me and haha we fooled those sheeple.

Or maybe feels was a bad joke and no hard feelings but I kind of doubt that.

I realized this morning that Will Smiff and that dumb fake scripted sitcom are responsible for niggerfuxxing and wiggering my entire generation to hell. Well that and Dr. Dre probably. Actually I think it was mostly MTV to blame. Was MTV controlled by jews back then probably. Definitely somewhat.

Anyways getting bitch slapped on TV and having it be world news top news story for days doesn’t make you look so good, I would expect he is pretty butthurt about it.
butt820
I’m on kind of a Star Wars meme thing lately

1 Like

oscars sheep screenshot-gab.com-2022.03.30-12_31_05

oscars smiff a26310b0dd0c134f

oscars smiff 2pac god 0187123aa100a456

2 Likes

slap lives matter #blm

1 Like

the 2pac meme is just so true it’s how all nigger males think.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.