Negro Mob Threaten Popeyes For Lack of Chicken Sandwiches

Originally published at: Negro Mob Threaten Popeyes For Lack of Chicken Sandwiches | Infostormer.com

If you get between a mob of Negroes and their chicken sandwiches, they will respond with threats and violence. This is what happened when a Popeyes restaurant in Houston, Texas informed a mob of Negroes that they were out of chicken sandwiches. One of the Negroes even brandished a gun.

KTRK:

An armed group of people rushed the door of a Popeyes Chicken restaurant in southeast Houston Monday night demanding chicken sandwiches.

Houston police were called to the restaurant on Scott Street and Corder just after 9 p.m.

Employees told ABC13 a mob of two women, three men and a baby were told at the drive-thru that the chicken sandwiches were sold out, but that apparently triggered the would-be customers. That is when police said they tried to get inside the restaurant.

One man had a gun, but a restaurant worker was able to lock them out. All the while, the group left the baby inside their black SUV.

No injuries were reported, and police are working on a description of the suspects.

Some might say that since the article doesn’t mention the race of the mob that you can’t definitively say that these were Negroes who did this. But actually, the fact that the race of the mob is not mentioned is proof that they were Negroes. And besides, no other race other than the nigger race would threaten violence over sold out chicken sandwiches. This is just a scientific fact.

9 Likes

Fried chicken is very important to the negroe primate.

4 Likes

Mr. Stormer should be put in charge of the Jew York Times editorial board. That is exactly what shall happen when we remove the Eternal Parasite from our midst once and for all.

59a0e27a63073

4 Likes

What were they out of? Chicken or bread? If they were only out of bread, whatever happened to problem solving? Serve up chicken with hot mustard and/or barbecue sauce. Or go to the nearest grocery store or bakery and get some bread. If they were out of chicken, then they should have called 911 and called in the swat team before informing the niggers of the situation.

But why the hell can’t we be out of NIGGERS?!!!

2 Likes

Make our own sammich, dat be rassis! They probably got mad when their EBT card could not be used. Its a perfect storm scenario where Popeye’s hires niggers and sells to niggers. I went to Arby’s Sunday because their bourbon brisket looked tasty. Staff was all groid. Laughed and left.

4 Likes

in what way are niggers oppressed? Too little welfare? Not enough chicken to go around?

5 Likes

@Steve

2 Likes

I likes dat exra crispee chiggun wiff fries an watamelon. :poultry_leg::fries::watermelon::poop:

3 Likes

This phenomenon cannot be exaggerated. A while back I witnessed a caravan of blacks from some sort of church event driving out of the parking lot of a fried chicken establishment and leaving a ton of discarded bones and boxes in their wake. I shudder to think what would have occurred had the supply of chicken run out.

2 Likes

Gets invited to a sportsball party, brings fried chicken, watermelon, grape soda. Nobody got it. Should have brought some Old English or St. Ides.

2 Likes

Pierce covered this in The Turner Diaries. I miss the days when I thought it was bad ficton. Life is like a bad prequel to it these days

2 Likes

One day at work my boss says I want to show you something…there must have been a hundred chicken bones in a pile. We both laughed as we know that a pile of chicken bones means only one thing, niggers!