Negro Math

The math went like this: Give the Negro the $500.00 or you get 7 holes in your neck. Never mind that she’s the White mother of your Black baby…

4 Likes

Burn the coal… and we all know what happens.

3 Likes

I think that the males in the girls family should be allowed to pummel this guy and put Him in a hospital … prior to him being sent to prison for several years.
If a white guy did this to a black chick, would the news story go like this one?
No, the white stabber guy would already be in prison.

2 Likes

What kind of impulse is it that makes. Man disregard everything in his life in the flash of an instant just because of $500 measely fucking dollars?!
I mean, isn’t there a moment of clarity where he can stop to think about what he is doing.? He sure as hell won’t get $500 if she is dead. He must not care about the kid too much.
Come to think of it, he might not care about Anything, really.
And I do believe that he should be judged by people with similar impulses to cause harm in some way as him.
Seven stab wounds. He should have to do at least five years for each wound.

2 Likes

They only have ten fingers, so they can’t count higher.

2 Likes

LOL… this is the operative question. The answer is that HE’S A SAVAGE and can’t be civilized… Look no further than the ‘foobawl’ savage, OJ Simpson. Same thing… after he gets away with double homicide he goes to prison for attacking someone with a gun. lol…

3 Likes

Guess that White girl didn’t get “The Talk” from her family about hooking up with blacks - and paid the price…

Many on this monthly VDare column are White girls killed by black boyfriends or husbands:

2 Likes