Negress Climbs Statue of Liberty in Anti-ICE Protest

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/negress-climbs-statue-of-liberty-in-anti-ice-protest/

A crazy Negress decided to protest Immigration and Customs Enforcement by climbing the Statue of Liberty on Independence Day. She was eventually arrested by law enforcement.

Talk about a selfish act. She and the group of ICE protesters who did this put law enforcement officers at risk and ruined the day for people who came to visit the Statue of Liberty.

I do not approve of this uncivilized behavior.

11 Likes

The thumbs on her feet helped her climb quickly.

11 Likes

14 Likes

What does it say on the base?

2 Likes

Monkeys just doing their favorite sport, swinging around trees :monkey::palm_tree:

5 Likes

newnation.org
they are the actual plague

4 Likes

This nigger is an immigrant from congo. If she hates this country so much why the fuck did she come here? GTFO nigger!

6 Likes

When they’re done tearing down all the confederate monuments don’t be surprised if they do come after dis white bish.

5 Likes

This is a good reason the refugee industry needs to be immediately defunded and destroyed and all fake refugees BTFO of the U.S.

Her face, immigration status and actions need to be displayed front and center, good and hard, for the mid-term elections and 2020.

Americans are fed up with this shit - and for good reason.

9 Likes

You’re right, if that female bonobo doesn’t like living in a country with White people in it she can always return to the Congo. But as much as they hate Whitey not one coon has ever voluntarily returned to Africa - not one.

5a786b7c13dcd

6 Likes

9 Likes

If she had a prehensile tail,I bet she could have got all the way to the top.

8 Likes

@DrTeapot

The base contains a poem written by ((( Emma Lazarus))) who was a devout Zionist (((American))) Jew-ass who penned her propagandized poem largely for Jew immigrants from Russia in mind.

That Kike was about as “American” as the ADL of the B’nai B’rith, Jonathan Jay Pollard, and ***gefilte fish

**Gefilte fish
. It is traditionally served as an appetizer by Ashkenazi Jews

2 Likes

Sorry, dude, I was just jokingly inquiring what it said on the base of your Big Nigga statue.

The name comes from German for ‘to fill’, so “stuffed fish”.

2 Likes

LOL…I know it was a rhetorical question but it gave me an opportunity to remind occasional (((readers))) of who was behind the poem.

2 Likes

& That’s never amiss.

2 Likes

For fuckin real! I don’t understand these boons claiming to be sooooooo abused, yet wanting to still have access to Whites and all our shit.

2 Likes