Nearly 400 Lost Their Lives Trying to Invade America in 2018

Originally published at: Nearly 400 Lost Their Lives Trying to Invade America in 2018 | Infostormer.com

Almost 400 invaders from Central America lost their lives trying to invade America in 2018. This does not hurt my feelings at all and makes me very happy.

Breitbart:

Nearly 400 migrants lost their lives while or shortly after crossing the U.S. border with Mexico. More than half died in Texas.

In 2018, at least 376 died while crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S. or shortly thereafter, according to the International Organization for Migration’s Missing Migrant Project. Due to the partial shutdown of the U.S. government, the organization has not updated the numbers since December 21.

The organization reported the deaths of 214 men, 20 women, and four children. In addition, 138 sets of remains could not be identified by age or sex.

Why should any of us care that these uneducated, low IQ invaders die trying to enter our country illegally? These people are not a net asset to our country. They only serve as a drain on it.

But the fact of the matter is that these people would not be attempting the journey if we had a big border wall or some type of barrier making crossing next to impossible. They would also not be attempting the journey if they knew that there would be no benefit from them attempting it.

Unfortunately, we have immigration policies that make it attractive for these people to attempt the journey. If the Democrat Party actually gave a fuck about these people they would work with President Trump to build the border wall and reform immigration. But since they don’t want to do that, more of these invaders are going to die trying to get into the country by aimlessly wandering around the desert.

5 Likes
Almost 400 invaders from Central America lost their lives trying to invade America in 2018. This does not hurt my feelings at all and makes me very happy.

Hurts my feelings. 400 is way too low, and we didn’t even hit that.

3 Likes

Do you know the story of good ol’ harmless Pedro?

1 Like

Which is your favorite GG Allin song/ album? Brutality and Bloodshed for all is an easy-listening classic. It was obviously influenced by the music of Burt Bacharach and Henry Mancini.

There are many different estimates on the number of illegals entering the US, the actual numbers are unknown. One of the ways estimates are tabulated is by looking at the number of illegals apprehended. One statistic I found was: “Last month, for example, Customs and Border Protection reported arresting or denying entry to 51,912 migrants at the southwestern border, compared with 19,940 in May 2017.” If we round off the monthly number to 50.000 we can estimate a yearly total of 600,000. Let’s take the 400 who died last year and divide it by 600K. Result is .0006. That’s six thousands of a percent. If I was an illegal invader, I’d take those odds.

1 Like