NBA Ratings Collapse After League Pushes Full Communisum

Originally published at: NBA Ratings Collapse After League Pushes Full Communisum | Infostormer.com

The Jewish NBA Commissioner Adam Silver has said that they are going to stop promoting communism and remove all the retarded social justice warrior messages that they plastered all over their product.

Adam Silver says NBA social justice warrior messages on the court and jerseys will be gone next season. NBA sees the ratings collapse & knows they are destroying their business. https://t.co/vlRarwgB2U

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 6, 2020

This appears to be in response to the absolutely dreadful ratings the NBA Finals has received.

I honestly didn’t even know the NBA Finals were going on right now. That’s how tuned out of all this professional sports garbage I am. But as it turns out, I’m not the only one who has tuned out. Nobody is watching this shit.

Back in 2016 around 19 million people watched the first game of the NBA Finals. This year, only around 5 million people watched the first game.

NBA Finals game 1 ratings:
2016: 19.20 million
2017: 18.70 million
2018: 17.67 million
2019: 13.51 million
2020: 5.31 million

— NBA Corrrupted (@nbacorrupted) October 2, 2020

NBA Finals game 1 was the least watched finals game in recorded history, plummeting 44% off last year’s awful ratings, down 58% off the last time LeBron was in the finals two years ago. Get woke, go broke. https://t.co/dv8HDSdUYK

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 1, 2020

The NBA has lost 50% of its audience in two years. https://t.co/6xZa61B7yS

— Roosh (@rooshv) October 2, 2020

And this is happening during a time when you have millions of people locked in their homes afraid to leave because of a mild flu infection.

As it turns out, people don’t like being lectured about how they are evil haters of skin color by a bunch of overgrown apes who get paid millions of dollars to dribble a ball. People tuned into professional sports as an escape. They didn’t watch to be bombarded with Marxist political propaganda.

Hopefully the NBA and all these other professional sports leagues die off. At the very least, their cultural significance is nowhere near what they were even just a few years ago. I suspect at minimum they will continue to lose more and more relevancy as people come to grips with the economic collapse that we descending into.

4 Likes

I stopped watching all sport, including hockey. They were also promoting BLM with some yellow nigger from Vegas by the name of Ryan Reeves as their spokesmen against racism in the NHL.

2 Likes

The diversity promotion in the NHL has been especially cringe.

2 Likes

That is one horrific looking jew
getting like marilyn manson crossed with a tranny Cher with AIDS vibe
plus maybe a little Jeff Bezos

1 Like

LMAO . . that’s funny.
Kinda like what’s the worse thing for a nigger jew?

Having to sit at the back of the oven.

images (2) antifa-blm-riots-now-lets-hit-suburbs-guns-stopping meme-300x300 prosports-221x300

3 Likes

it’s like something out of Jim Henson’s worst nightmares during making of the Dark Crystal movie,
perhaps crossed with the mutant guy and the oracle from 300.
and add a little bit of the elephant man and the goonies guy.

its like by looking at this guy I would say 100% homosexual pedo
if he weren’t such a fan of anal BBC
from the Dwight Howards of the NBA
congratulations you found your “cure”
you sick freak

probably has both anus cancer and AIDS

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.