NATO "Peacekeepers" Get Asses Beat by Serbs

Originally published at: NATO “Peacekeepers” Get Asses Beat by Serbs | Infostormer.com

As I mentioned yesterday, things have been heating up in the fake country of Kosovo. A bunch of Serbs ended up beating the shit out of a handful of NATO “peacekeepers.”

Spice over in #Kosovo today…

"Around 25 NATO peacekeeping soldiers defending three town halls in northern Kosovo were injured in clashes with Serb protesters"

"news" story on the video: https://t.co/TX4gFgHMln#nato #KFOR #serbia pic.twitter.com/qk0dbep33o

— Mrgunsngear (@Mrgunsngear) May 29, 2023

⚡️#BREAKING NATO confirms that 25 “NATO peacekeepers” injured in clashes in northern Kosovo — statement pic.twitter.com/M6EDDN0X6P

— War Monitor (@WarMonitors) May 29, 2023

Their riot shields and gear did not help them and many suffered injuries.

Kosovo is Serbia. These ethnic Albanians are being propped up by these NATO forces who do not belong there. It is an artificially created conflict by ZOG.

I am 100 percent with Serbia on this. These Albanians should all be rounded up in camps and sent back to Albania.

9 Likes

How soon before the U.S. is called on to intervene militarily?

It will happen, as it happened before - against the Christian Serbs.

Fortunately, Russia has the back of the Serbs.

6 Likes

If Afghanistan taught us anything, ZOGs military can be beaten, especially now when it’s at its wokest.

4 Likes

Serbs brothers are handsome, unlike their government, which is trying to sit on two chairs

3 Likes

What a satisfying story! NATO and its minions need to get out of Serbia and stay out.

3 Likes

I almost forgot about that Serbia strong song.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.