My Pillow Guy Has Phone Seized by the FBI at Hardees Drive-Thru

Originally published at: My Pillow Guy Has Phone Seized by the FBI at Hardees Drive-Thru | Infostormer.com

Mike Lindell the My Pillow guy apparently just had his phone seized by the FBI at a Hardees drive-thru. Lindell has been one of Donald Trump’s biggest supporters and a big election results denier.

Here’s some commentary about the situation from Twitter.

Car loads of FBI agents swarmed My Pillow's Mike Lindell. But Hunter travels on Air Force One.

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) September 14, 2022

Mike Lindell says the FBI stopped him at a Hardees in Minnesota today and seized his phone pic.twitter.com/72ix9MguHt

— Salty Irish☘Girl 🇺🇲 (@IrishAmerican27) September 14, 2022

BREAKING: Mike Lindell even told the FBI agents that his phone controls his hearing aids and he would not be able to use them if they took it

They seized his phone anyway while in the drive-thru of a Hardees

— NO JUSTICE NO SLEEP POSO 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 14, 2022

BREAKING REPORT: Trump Responds to FBI RAID on 'The Pillow Guy' Mike Lindell –'We Are Officially LIVING IN A WEAPONIZED Police State'…

— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) September 14, 2022

So let me get this straight… the FBI went after Mike Lindell, a pillow salesman, faster than they did for any single associate of Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s network of sex traffickers? pic.twitter.com/Oymy3KgZiF

— Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) September 14, 2022

Hey FBI, are the contents of Mike Lindell’s cell phone more important than Hunter Biden’s laptop?

— Chad Prather (@WatchChad) September 14, 2022

Trump responds to FBI’s Mike Lindell raid and seizure of his phone:

“We are now officially living in a weaponized police state.” pic.twitter.com/qJgnfrPCq3

— Addison Smith (@AddisonSmithOAN) September 14, 2022

The fact that they raided him while he was at a Hardee’s drive-thru is a very extreme thing to do.

Who knows how far they’ll go with these raids. But they’re clearly trying to intimidate and scare their political opposition since everybody knows they gained power through illegitimate means. It looks like they’re going after the biggest names first and then we’ll see how far they go down the list. They don’t have the resources to arrest everyone though.

This was all expected. It is what happens every time you have a regime that gains power through fraud.

Whatever the case, I don’t care how many phones the FBI seizes from people, they’re still all fags and their shit is all retarded.

3 Likes

I was in a Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday - recall they made a big deal out of dropping My Pillow products b/c of Lindell’s association with Trump and the “far right” - the shelves were empty so I asked if the store was going out of business - “yes.”

One of their CEO’s jumped out of a window a few days ago.

I’d like to think Bed Bath and Beyond is going bankrupt b/c of a boycott after My Pillow products were dropped - I know that was it for me.

Lindell said after these companies dropped him he had so many orders that he had to hire 500 new people.

And, that reminds me - I need new towels for my guest bathroom - ALL of my towels and pillows are from Lindell’s company.

2 Likes

I wish that Trump had ObidenCo’s zeal.

2 Likes

A good reason to encrypt your phone, I wonder if he did.
Encrypt your phone and immediately block the device. Immediately report it as stolen by niggers.

If you are a vocal Trump supporter you should be encrypting and passwording every all your personal electronic devices, use more than one method, and a fail safe, do what ever it takes to secure your personal info.

Stealing someones phone at a drive through is a very nigger-ish thing to do. I wonder if they used niggers to do it? Those Biden FBI niggers, that Biden loves to hire so much. He is filling our FBI with retarded niggers no doubt.

“THE pillow guy” LOL Trump can’t say the mypillow guy because of copyrights or is that just a joke? Either way it is pretty funny I think I will keep using that…

Do another Thanks-a-thon Mike this time just say how terrible Biden is the whole time.

This is making me want some Hardees

Jew Judge happily signs the warrants:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.