Musk Tells Zio-Jew Shapiro That He Aspires to be Jewish

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/musk-tells-zio-jew-shapiro-that-he-aspires-to-be-jewish/

After doing a Holohoax Auschwitz tour with the evil Zio-Jew Ben Shapiro, Elon Musk had a public conversation with Shapiro where he boasted about his ties to Jews and how he aspires to be Jewish. Musk has made similar statements in the past but to say this directly to someone like Shapiro is really something else.

Check out the cringe in these clips.

Elon Musk: "I grew up around a lot of Jewish people, I went to Hebrew preschool — my name is pretty Jewish."

"I went to Israel when I was 13 — most of my friends are Jewish, sometimes I forget 'Am I Jewish?', I'm Jew-ish, aspirationally Jewish." pic.twitter.com/RtJDeyktxk

— Censored Men (@CensoredMen) January 22, 2024

Elon Musk: "2/3's of my friends are Jewish — I'm like Jewish by association, I'm aspirationally Jewish." pic.twitter.com/PM9wHQDUza

— Censored Men (@CensoredMen) January 22, 2024

Here Shapiro claims Jewish power is an ugly conspiracy theory while Musk indicates his approval.

Ben Shapiro labels the notion of world Jewry an anti-Semitic “conspiracy theory” at the European Jewish Association conference.

Elon Musk nods along in agreement.

Follow: @AFpost pic.twitter.com/9cK2vyblc9

— AF Post (@AFpost) January 22, 2024

Yeah, it is such an ugly conspiracy theory that anytime someone speaks out against Jews, those people are targeted for destruction by Jews. They use all the very real institutional power they have acquired through fraud and deception. But according to Shapiro these claims are a conspiracy theory. Sure Ben you lying kike.

There was also this weird exchange between the two.

Ben Shapiro:

“Are you part of the Jewish conspiracy?”

Elon Musk:

“Maybe” pic.twitter.com/vH2H5DCpuV

— Propaganda Monitor (@GotPropaganda) January 22, 2024

Talk about a gross and sickening display. Musk is a billionaire and someone with huge amounts of money and resources. If I had his wealth and status I’d tell Shapiro to gas himself in a fake shower room.

For some reason Musk has been compelled or coerced by the Jews to take part in this humiliating spectacle.

Here’s another strange clip.

🚨 BREAKING: Ben Shapiro brings Elon Musk to Auschwitz to have jewish spells cast upon him. pic.twitter.com/eLsGBIIIXt

— Andy Powlas “Mills” (@andypowlas) January 22, 2024

I’d rather be broke, in prison or dead than engage in this type of groveling to these sickening Jew demons.

This whole situation does not bode well for the future of Twitter aka X as many have noted.

“Most of my friends are Jewish, sometimes I forget, 'Am I Jewish?', I'm Jew-ish, aspirationally Jewish” — Elon Musk.

The future of X is bright…

pic.twitter.com/ZJP4uBZGZO

— S.L. Kanthan (@Kanthan2030) January 22, 2024

7 Likes

When you get banned from Twitter(X) you can thank your jewish friend, Mush. I knew he was going to be no different than Dorsey.

3 Likes

I agree 100%. For someone with a lot of business acumen, Musk doesn’t seem to have a lot of common sense or life smarts. Either that or they have some serious dirt on him.

3 Likes

That greasy little jewboy Benji Shapiro appears to be Elon’s “minder”. Holocaustianity is a cult that requires slave-like submission.

4 Likes

Elon Musk’s mother. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

IMG_7299

4 Likes

Fuck this dick-loving faggot.
I’m off his fag platform now for a long time.
Let the kikes control him.
They together must be extinguished.

2 Likes

I’d tell him that as a non-millionaire.

Musk is a coward… I’ll betcha that the Mossad paid him a visit and as we all know, The Mossad is also The CIA so they could easily Epstein him. There’s a lot at stake here for the baby murderer Jews and their ZOG Goyim accomplices. True free-speech on Twitter threatens Jews Worldwide as The Goyim Normies realize that every aspect of their discontent has a Jew behind it.

3 Likes

Musk is a mischling. He is half Afrikaner and half Israeli. In other words he can be considered a jew.

2 Likes

Why is Shapiro scowling and grimacing? I thought that was a holy place for his people? It would be funny if Musk purchased a pork sandwich at an Auschwitz vendor and devoured it in front of Shapiro.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.