Musk Says First Neuralink Brain Chip Implanted in a Human

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/musk-says-first-neuralink-brain-chip-implanted-in-a-human/

Elon Musk just announced that one of his Neuralink brain chips has been implanted in a human for the first time.

The first human received an implant from @Neuralink yesterday and is recovering well.

Initial results show promising neuron spike detection.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 29, 2024

The first @Neuralink product is called Telepathy

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 29, 2024

Call me skeptical.

Musk failed to do a proper free speech social media site and is making appearances with Jews at Auschwitz talking about how he aspires to be Jewish. At the same time, he is talking about how great it is that someone has a chip in their brain.

No thanks dude.

As most of you already know, I am totally against this attempt to merge technology with humans. I don’t care if there might be some purported benefits for disabled people etc.. The Jews are very big into this transhumanist stuff because they think they can use technology to live forever and become gods. I think it is a recipe to entrap and enslave your soul.

4 Likes

This sellout and the evil technology must both be eliminated.

Experimental, like the vaxx. Best of luck to the guinea pigs.

1 Like

I assume that the Japanese, Chinese, are well under way with similar experiments, probably done before this one in secret, but maybe I’m wrong.

Will it allow me to use PSI BLAST or other bionic superhuman force-like powers upon other humans? With just a thought can I cripple them with fear or pain?

This idea is straight out of a Mass Effect game… those powers could never exist of course… unless they fired remotely…

this is a crazy idea what if one were able to boost brainpower or CAPACITY, this would mean that some chicks could be twice as stupid?

or perhaps it can program the sheeple with the Jew / diversity narrative automatically, without even having to watch TV? wouldnt that be grand

Can it program me to love niggers more? thats the real question I want to know. Can it order me underwear off Amazon? How long till this thing gets a wifi and 5g transmitter on it?

1 Like

Quite right about this but isn’t it more likely that they turn themselves into a bunch of hated monstrosities, set to endure a death-less eternity of pain and suffering? :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.