Musk Does Poll Asking if He Should Quit as Twitter CEO

Originally published at: Musk Does Poll Asking if He Should Quit as Twitter CEO | Infostormer.com

Elon Musk did a poll asking if he should step down as Twitter’s CEO. The final results said that he should step down with 57.5% saying that he should.

Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 18, 2022

When he put up the poll, he also posted this cryptic message, indicating that his replacement might displease a great number of people.

As the saying goes, be careful what you wish, as you might get it

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 18, 2022

He also did not indicate when he would step down.

Overall, I think Musk is generally doing a good job with Twitter and I would like to see him run it for awhile. I think he always planned to hand over the keys to somebody else after awhile but I don’t think now is the time to do that. He’s only been running the company for a little over a month.

There’s also the weirdness with him being at the World Cup with the Jew Jared Kushner right beside him. I think people deserve some explanation as to what may or may not have been going on there. It’s strange that we see that and then he puts up this poll.

4 Likes

Musk is flip flopping all over the place and floundering.

I think this is a ploy to get himself out of Twitter.

2 Likes

YES, he’s got way too much to do to be following comments and tweeting. Personally, I don’t trust the fat pos.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.