MTG Says Releasing J6 Footage a Security Risk

Originally published at: MTG Says Releasing J6 Footage a Security Risk | Infostormer.com

I was promised that all the J6 footage would be released to the public by Republicans. Instead, they have only selectively released the footage to a handful of media people.

MTG is claiming that releasing everything to the public would be some type of security risk.

If we release all the J6 tapes widely for the public, we would endanger many Americans who were simply standing on the Capitol grounds, maybe never even walked through the Capitol or committed any crimes.

Soros groups dox these people then give their information to the FBI. pic.twitter.com/P50blpe1sn

ā€” Rep. Marjorie Taylor GreenešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (@RepMTG) June 3, 2023

MTG says releasing J6 footage may put the security of the US CAPITOL at risk.

Another bait and switch.

ā€” Shawn Farash āŒšŸ» (@Shawn_Farash) June 3, 2023

Shawn is right. It is just another bait and switch. This is just a convenient excuse to not release everything.

MTG is a liar. She sold her soul to the Jewish DC swamp a long time ago.

Ā 

7 Likes

Well, THAT didnā€™t take long.

Just the other dayā€¦

"Iā€™m excited to share the good news that just as I promised the J6 tapes are being released!

This is the transparency the American people deserve and I look forward to their reporting!"

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1663972434834235393

She must have received one of those same late-nigh phone calls that Justice Roberts got.

5 Likes

At this point, all we can do is save our own souls. The entire world seems determined to condemn themselves to hell, so let them do it. Itā€™s every man for himself.

6 Likes

When everyone was defending MTG the sellout con artist and fraud, I was trying to wake them up only to be attacked. The same with Dump. I am decades ahead of many of the right. Instead of looking for these jew controlled politicians as saviors, maybe itā€™s time we save ourselves.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I call them, ā€œConserviesā€. They canā€™t change their minds with facts just like the Liberals so they ATTACK anyone who can. This is why weā€™re here, relegated to the fringes of the internet. No one wants to hear truths.

4 Likes

One does not become a multi millionaire, hold office, or become a successful celebrity/entertainer these days without first bending the knee to the Jews. If one happens to become any of the above without knee bending the Jews will force you or take everything from you.

4 Likes

I call bullshit. Fire sale. Everything must go, and I donā€™t mean selling.

4 Likes

She is becoming attached to her position as controlled opposition.

4 Likes

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.