MSNBC's Morning Joe is a Stupid Unhinged Retard

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/msnbcs-morning-joe-is-a-stupid-unhinged-retard/

Morning Joe who is objectively a stupid unhinged retard, went nuts on MSNBC today and deliberately lied to his audience by claiming that he isn’t stupid. He even said the word “bullshit” on air!

Morning Joe is having a meltdown at people calling him out for pushing the Bloodbath Hoax: “These people may be stupid, we’re not.” pic.twitter.com/ML2NfVKWSG

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) March 18, 2024

This weekend he got called out by all sorts of people for misrepresenting Donald Trump’s “bloodbath” statement and eventually deleted a tweet that contained said misrepresentation.

Even Elon Musk called him out on the lie.

Morning Joe deleted his post after being humiliated by Elon 🤣 pic.twitter.com/O1t5xP5wnv

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) March 17, 2024

You're lying. He was talking about the automobile industry
Listen for yourself 👇 pic.twitter.com/B02dD9wDX3

— Vince Langman (@LangmanVince) March 18, 2024

This is what triggered this meltdown on his shitty cable news show that nobody watches.

Why must we suffer stupid liars like Morning Joe? People like him and all the other clowns who have pushed propaganda on behalf of Jews should be arrested and put in Gulag prisons.

3 Likes

What did Trumpstein say?

1 Like

Kill one intern and they own you for life. Poor old Joe has belonged to the CIA for his entire career, no wonder he always looks so beat.

Morning Joe reminds me of a woman on her monthly.

With his coin slot mouth, beady little eyes, wiry, ratlike hair, and asinine commentaries, I’m not sure how this warbled, oversized analbead ever got his job in the first place.
He is right up, or perhaps DOWN there with the likes of Don Lemon and Jim Acosta in the ranks of Worst of the Worst; and I would love to see his News Anchor career go up in a puff of smoke.
As an Anchor, Mourning Joe would be much more useful dangling fifty feet underneath a big boat.!

IMG_3227|478x500

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.