MSNBC Nigger Cries Over J6 Anniversary

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/msnbc-nigger-cries-over-j6-anniversary/

Some nigger on MSNBC started crying on air over the J6 anniversary yesterday.

Oh my God

An MSNBC anchor is straight up CRYING on air over the third anniversary of January 6th

This is your “media”, America

How pathetic pic.twitter.com/e5q5Wu1OUo

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) January 6, 2024

What the hell is this dumb jigaboo crying about?

There was no insurrection on J6. The people were allowed into the Capitol Building by cops and the people who entered mostly respected the place. The worst things that happened was that black cop shooting Ashli Babbitt and some guy moving a podium. These people were rightfully protesting a rigged and fraudulent election. They did nothing wrong.

If this incident triggered this nigger, maybe someone should show him all the clips of BLM and antifa groups burning down city blocks and doing widespread violence.

Over 1300 Americans arrested for the #J6 riot.

And over 800 years of prison sentences.

But the 2020 George Floyd #BLM and #Antifa riots—not even a fraction.

This is the Democrats America: pic.twitter.com/8q1oZBvUGh

— Dapper Detective (@Dapper_Det) January 6, 2024

I’d like to hear the nigger’s thoughts on those events which were thousands of times worse than anything that happened on J6.

7 Likes

Why should anyone except liberal hippie boomers in their 60s and 70s care about what some fruity nigger “thinks” regarding the January 6th “insurrection”?

5 Likes

I’ll bet anyone any amount of money that guy’s a fag.

4 Likes

I bet the nigger cries every time his boyfriend leaves him for a woman.

4 Likes

he’s part Jew. look at his nose and those glasses. That’s how he got on Tee Vee. Liberals need the Negros who will mistake this genetic mutant as one of them when in-fact he’s one of The Tribe and only a part-time Negro.

3 Likes

is there a gif of him crying

he cried man even though he was not there

3 Likes

You’re not wrong…

" In May 2016, Capehart became engaged to his boyfriend of over five years, Nick Schmit, who was the assistant chief of protocol at the State Department.[23] Capehart and Schmit were married by former U.S. attorney general Eric Holder on January 7, 2017.[24]"

3 Likes
1 Like

He cried because he fears for our democracy which is under siege from, White Supremacists.

A long-time lady friend married a Jew and I had to explain a few things. I told her about the phony holocaust and she told Jew-hubbie who “threw up” when he heard that I told her it was bullshit.

Jews have an inbred ability to shed fake tears. her Jew husband has taken it one step further and can now throw-up on cue to stop criticism of their evil race.

3 Likes

Thanks! I knew nothing about him other than this short clip. But only a fag would fake cry like he did.

1 Like

He’s a “Jigger”… part Jew and part Nigger.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.