Mr. T Announces That He is Fully Vaxxed

Originally published at: Mr. T Announces That He is Fully Vaxxed | Infostormer.com

Actor Mr. T best known for his roles in the 1980s television show A-Team and in the movie Rocky III, announced on Twitter that he is fully vaxxed and that he just got his booster shot. He further added that he still wears a mask and keeps his distance from people. He appears to be a true believer in this lunatic virus hoax.

I am Blessed and I am Thankful. I just got my Booster Vaccination shot. My arm is a little sore but no pain. I Pity Pain! Thanks again to all the Doctors and Nurses…

— Mr. T (@MrT) November 13, 2021

Even though I am fully vaccinated, I will still wear my mask and keep my distance, thank you. #SaturdayThoughts

— Mr. T (@MrT) November 13, 2021

Ironically, Mr. T’s Twitter feed is filled with Bible verses.

“This scripture is so important because I feel that the act of giving your money or voluntary tithes should be done with joy. The act of giving should produce a smile you should be proud of. You should be honored and glad to help!”

— Mr. T (@MrT) November 12, 2021

I guess Mr. T is not aware of the Mark of the Beast?

I mean, I don’t see how any true Christian would take these jabs. We have governments telling people that they won’t be able to buy or sell or participate in society unless they get these shots. This is very similar to what the Book of Revelation says about the Mark of the Beast.

Whatever the case, it would not surprise me in the least if we see reports about Mr. T’s death over the next few months. If he dies, we can safely conclude that the shots are what did him in.

3 Likes
1 Like

The gullibility, irrationality and level of compliance of the vaxxed never ceases to amaze me.

It is quite insane, but at this point, these vaxxed people just deserve to die. You can’t fix this level of stupidity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.