Most Russians Think the Apollo Moon Landings Were Faked

Yes,but the ((( film makers))) don’t let on about how those girls were allowed to cheat.

When no one was looking,they kicked their shoes off and got another 10 digits in their arsenal.

2 Likes

Slim Pickens, :joy:. I liked him better here.

3 Likes

McGowan passed away a few years ago and he had Nazi on the brain, but he brings up a lot of good points.

3 Likes

2f1xmo

Lunar reconquista!

4 Likes

There are rumors that Kubrick’s last film “Eyes Wide Shut” made our ruling “elites” a bit nervous.

9 Likes

He was given a free hand, no editorial oversight, then they killed him and re-cut the movie… with jews you etc…

4 Likes

It’s great to believe white men of the United States did land on the Moon…BUT, i want to know how the Astronauts survived beyond the Van Allen radiation Belts in a tin can, yet didn’t die within ten years of radiation poisoning?! Just let me know how they defeated that serious problem, then i’ll come much closer to accepting the accomplishment.

2 Likes

The pictures are fake. No dust on the landing gear! There were rockets firing downward to ease the fall of the landing craft, and the actornauts even admitted to a lot of dust being kicked up when they landed. While they’re walking and driving the moon buggie, you can see dust being kicked up. Yet pristine legs on the lunar module with not a speck of dust on them and no displaced dust underneath.

2 Likes

My new issue with Hidden Figures is that the US was already in a multi-culti-mode then yet we heared nothing until NBC’s “Timeless” historical fiction drama tv show.

1 Like

Landing on Moon Fraud Caught in James Bond Movie

1 Like

Make Moon Bases Nazi again!

1 Like

@Pelican

1 Like

In other space related news:

1 Like

I saw that. Kind of an interesting happening,actually. What are the odds of a meteor landing there?

They weren’t exposed to the radiation from the Van Halen Belt long enough to get sick from it. But the Apollo astronauts did suffer from other health problems related to their space travel.

2 Likes

I’ve read a few theories on whether or not the first moon landing happened and I personally like to think that it did but until someone goes back it is always going to be a field that is ripe for conspiracy theories. As for no dust on the landing gear - the moon has almost no atmosphere this means that once an object has acceleration the only force acting on it is gravity. Turbulence is nil so dust that is propelled outward from the rocket will keep moving outward away from the landing site and the landing gear. I’m sure there was dust on the legs just not enough to be noticeable That’s my theory anyway.

Good point. There is no crater or dirt displacement under the descent engine, though. Shouldn’t there have been at least a little, or an outline?

1 Like

I don’t know, my best guess would be that it would depend on the landing site. If you’ve read Arthur C Clark’s ‘A Fall of Moondust’ it describes a moon vehicle that gets swallowed up by the equivalent of moon quicksand, a very fine dust. The NASA engineers and pretty much everyone else in the 50’s and 60’s were big into Sci-Fi so avoiding landing sites with an unknown surface hidden under dust would have been a serious consideration. You’re also dealing with a landing craft that is essentially a scaffold with a very thin aluminum shell that is operating in 1/6 earth gravity so the rocket doesn’t have much thrust, just enough to stop significant downward momentum. The bottom part of the lander is designed to absorb a certain amount of shock also. I don’t know how many pounds of thrust this equates to but I would imagine it isn’t a whole lot.
It’s probably a question better put to Lebron?
lebron
lebron2

4 Likes

The first thing every Apollo astronaut did when he landed on the moon was take his helmet off and breathe in all that fresh lunar air. :laughing:

6 Likes

This was the first YT video I watched when I began to question the Apollo missions and why we have not returned.

Also, the flat earther theory is a CIA concoction designed and implemented years ago to confuse and distract serious discussion of the hoax and the millions of dollars stolen by NASA from the American taxpayers.

So the debate would go like this:
“I don’t believe in the Apollo moon landings “
“Oh, you must be one of those crazy people that thinks the earth is flat also, right?”

I’ve heard rumor that Bart Sibrel, the author of this video is a Jew. Don’t really care b/c the questions he presented can’t be answered by NASA to this day. Some of you might have seen it already.

4 Likes