Most Americans Want Border Wall, View Invasion as Major Threat

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/most-americans-want-border-wall-view-invasion-as-major-threat/

A record high of Americans view illegal alien invaders as a “critical threat” to the country according to a recent Gallup poll.

NEW – Record high of Americans say illegal immigration is a "critical threat" to the United States: Gallup poll pic.twitter.com/dnAR0kFU0B

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 27, 2024

Most Americans now support a border wall on the US-Mexico border.

Most Americans support southern border wall — as 61% call illegal immigration ‘very serious problem’: poll https://t.co/55WCQIapmG pic.twitter.com/hhNGagCgp7

— New York Post (@nypost) February 26, 2024

Obviously, the illegal alien invasion problem is out of control. It has been out of control for decades and nothing has been done to solve it. We have Jews in the government who are even conspiring to exacerbate the issue. Legal immigration is an even bigger problem but the illegal alien invasion is the more obvious issue because what’s happening is so ridiculously stupid and insane.

The problem has definitely caught the attention of your average person. I’ve talked with a few people who I never have political conversations with and even they are recognizing how fucked up the border situation is. They’ve also told me that they don’t give a shit about what’s going on overseas with the Ukraine or Israel with all the significant problems that are happening inside of America.

Public opinion is on our side. The problem is that we have a rigged democracy system with fraudulent elections so the will of the people does not get factored into the decisions that are made.

6 Likes

A Monmouth poll released Monday shows that 53 percent of Americans now support building a wall on the southern border with Mexico. Forty-six percent still oppose it.

I too immediately thought of the rigged election system - how many of those 10 million illegal invaders will be voting in 2024?

Even after this: 46% of “Americans” oppose a border wall:

Murdered UGA nursing student, 22, suffered ‘disfigured SKULL’ after being beaten to death by illegal immigrant from Venezuela

Venezuelan migrant is charged with sexually assaulting a child in Virginia - six months after his El Paso catch and release

Man With “No Fixed Address” Arrested in Connection With Toddler’s Murder in Sanctuary County in Maryland

2 Likes

@Bon I’m thinking maybe this uncontrolled swarm of illegals will accelerate the decline and fall of the ZOG empire, ma’am. But there is still no armed and organized white resistance!

1 Like

Aye, there’s the rub!

ZOG prevents us from organizing ourselves to support White civil rights, to protect ourselves (as is allowed and encouraged for every other racial group) - and, especially to resist our own displacement and genocide. And, as you know, there is a genocide being conducted explicitly against Whites - all while the UN, Western governments and “human rights” organizations stand down.

We will never be free until and unless we are in charge of our own living space and destiny. For us Whites it is the ONLY thing worth fighting for, otherwise we will have nothing and be lorded over by hostile non-Whites - i.e., South Africa.

Why the 14 words are more important now than ever.

Question is: Can we do it? Is the will there?

1 Like

I think the answer to that question is no doubt we can, but there is not enough people that have the will to carry it out. There definitely is enough guns in the US that we could hold our own, but most people are too fat and can’t stand the fear of losing their next fast food fix. I for one would be up for a little retribution.

1 Like

All of Congress is compromised, bought-off or both. I called my pos rep and let him know in no uncertain terms that I don’t give a shit about Israel, Ukraine or NATO and I don’t support any more wars for 9/11 terrorist Jews.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.