Moslem Goes on Rampage Shooting in Toronto

Originally published at: Moslem Goes on Rampage Shooting in Toronto | Infostormer.com

A man who went on a shooting rampage in Toronto, Canada has been identified. Not surprisingly it was a Moslem who was responsible.

BBC:

Canadian officials have identified the suspect in Sunday's deadly shooting in Toronto as Faisal Hussain, 29.

The Ontario Special Investigations Unit (SIU) said it was releasing his name due "to the exceptional circumstances of this tragic incident".

A 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman died after a gunman opened fire on a busy avenue in Canada's largest city.

Thirteen others were injured in the rampage in Canada's largest city.

The SIU, which looks into incidents involving police which result in death, said a post-mortem examination on the suspected shooter is scheduled for Tuesday.

When you live around Moslems you can expect acts of terrorism to increase. They will randomly shoot, stab and blow people up. It is part of their unique culture and heritage.

This is why Moslems need to be banned throughout the West. If we do not ban them soon, they will continue killing people thinking that their sand nigger god will give them 72 virgins or some stupid shit.

And one final point Iā€™d like to make. Canada has strict gun control laws but that did not prevent this sand monkey from shooting a bunch of people. Iā€™d like to hear that piece of shit faggot David Hogg explain how gun control did not save lives in this particular situation. I believe his expert analysis would be quite interesting to hear at a time like this.

So yeah fuck gun control, it doesnā€™t work. I say we need common sense Moslem controls put into place.

6 Likes

Getting rid of the moslems is the obvious solution. And I do hope that unpleasant little Hogg boy has faded back into obscurity.

2 Likes

Despite his being such a youthful offender, I guess.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the peace trucks.

1 Like

Hussainā€™s family claim their son had ā€œserious mental health challengesā€ including ā€œuntreatable psychosis and depressionā€. According to liberals - itā€™s always mental health, guns, knives, trucks or explosives that are the ā€˜problemā€™, not the perpetrators.

5 Likes

I read a couple of sentences on the 18 year old girl that was shot dead. I didnā€™t see anything on the 9 year old yet. The older victim was a big Trudeau supporter and probably fan girl,. Had she been older, perhaps 28 up, I might have thought, ā€œserves her right,ā€ but at 18 most people are dumb and often just hold fashionable opinions. Hell, when I was 18, which was long ago, I fancied myself an anarchist and listened to Crass and Conflict albums and painted retarded circle "A"s on my black clothes. Ha ha ha! If myself back then could see myself now.

The Canadian cuck politicians are such weaklings. ā€œWe have a gun problem.ā€ Funny how there was no gun problem from the late 18th century until mass immigration in the late 20th. Gosh, I wonder why that is?

7 Likes

you know that old saying of Nero fiddling while Rome Burns? How about Trudeau dancing in pink tights with his fags and islam friends while Toronto gets culturally enriched.

4 Likes

Canā€™t think of a better reason for the Second Amendment than a case like this.

Imagine if he had done this in Texas? My Texas relatives NEVER go out unarmed - fucker would have been shot quickly.

Notice how long it took to identify the shooter - as if we didnā€™t know.

Today, the killerā€™s family is screaming all over the media that their son was ā€œmentally ill,ā€ ā€œunstableā€ and ā€œtreatment didnā€™t workā€ (meaning it was the fault of Whites, of course).

No, idiots - he was acting exactly like a typical crazed Moslem - and why we donā€™t want them and they donā€™t belong in our White societies.

You guys in Canada need better leadership than Canada-destroying, White-hating, Jew shill Trudeau.

Fuck you Trudeau, this is your doing.

6 Likes

When this comes in and shooting peopleā€¦

Then something like this should have been done!

7 Likes

And Major John Tory wants to make Toronto completely gun free, with no one owning a gun, WTF!?! More proof how idiotic the political class has become here. In Canada long guns are common, because hunting is a popular pastime. Itā€™s handguns and assault weapons that are tightly controlled, but not for the bad guys, of course.

2 Likes

Hogg in Californiaā€¦

This story is even worseā€¦ Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world!!

2 Likes

He is trouble wherever he goes. What an insufferable brat!

1 Like

What can you expect when David Hogg himself, is a soyboy infested with the feminine estrogen?

2 Likes