Morning Joe Says Trump is Worse Than 9/11

Originally published at: Morning Joe Says Trump is Worse Than 9/11 | Infostormer.com

Morning Joe is an insane person. He just penned an op-ed in the Washington Post claiming that Donald Trump is worse than the 9/11 attacks. He even promoted the retarded article on his Twitter account.

He claims this because he believes that America is a nation of ideas and that Trump is undermining this somehow.

The thing is, America is not simply a nation of ideas. America was founded as a nation of people with a shared ethnic identity. It was never meant to be what it has become in the past 50 years or so thanks to our stupid immigration policies.

But the nuttiest thing of all was publishing this article on September 11th of all days. Did he really think trying to score cheap political points on such a day would go over well?

Of course this is the same asshole who once had a dead intern end up inside his office. So who the fuck knows what’s going on inside his sick mind!

3 Likes

Americans have many dreams, not getting blown out of their office by foreign problems is one of them.

2 Likes

the endless attacks on Trump are wearing him down. he appointed, 9/11 Swamp-Thing Bolton in a last ditch effort to call off the dogs but it won’t work. he’ll soon hear the same words that sealed McCain’s fait. “i’m sorry, there’s nothing more that we can do…”

2 Likes

I question Trump’s swamp creatures too. Thought at first he had dirt on them or something.

1 Like

Funny thing. If I’d ever had a dead intern in my office,I very much doubt that I’d have had any kind of career after the happening.

Joe here seems to have done just fine for himself. Coincidence much?

2 Likes