More South African monkeyshines

I don’t know if this is a real post (if you have facebook maybe you can confirm), but it seems to be an accurate reflection of what is happening in SA and the sentiment that the South African government is encouraging. The lugenpress and the Western governments (with the exception of Australia) are blandly going along with this as though they not only condone it but want white genocide to happen. Where are the sanctions from Trump? Is he so totally jewed he’s turned his back on fellow whites. Where is the moral outrage from the Theresa May and granny fucker Macron? I really hope that the white South Africans in England take the opportunity of the upcoming inter-species nuptials to share what is going on in as graphic a way possible.

5 Likes

If we still had Ricky Vaughn we might hope to get a hashtag going. He had real reach that we were able to exploit.

How are their water supplies holding out?

1 Like

The water crisis seems to have been pushed back a month and zero day is now June 4th. They are talking about towing icebergs up from the antarctic and there are supposed to be seasonal winter rains coming too. I’m sure there will be a magic negro just around the corner who will step up and save the day with a sambonium powered rainmaker.

2 Likes

Ricky Vagina? That cowardly backstabbing faggot? He’s no friend of White people, he’s just a right-wing Republican operative.

Yes, and 20,000,000 more Republican voters would be a bad thing, I guess.

Did RV really have that kind of influence? He was, at best, a minor e-celebrity on Twitter.

The point is that he was a resource that we were able to exploit.

The writing style suggests this was written by a white person, although I would hasten to say that the post is an expression of what is actually going on over there.

1 Like

Stealing that one. It’s a lot better than vibranium.