More Near Collision Incidents Among US Airliners

Originally published at: More Near Collision Incidents Among US Airliners | Infostormer.com

There has been an increase in airplanes almost colliding with one another in the United States. The Wall Street Journal is claiming that nobody has any idea why this is happening.

A spate of near-collisions is worrying airlines just as the busy summer travel season kicks off. “Every piece of the system is under stress.” https://t.co/lElKFD86fC

— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) May 25, 2023

How can they not have any idea? It is pretty obvious why these things are happening.

The United States government decided to coerce if not force a dangerous fake vaccine product on people that is adversely impacting people’s health and cognitive abilities. We also have an increase in lower IQ brown and black people being put into positions that they are not qualified for.

These are the reasons why the airline system is having more safety problems and you should expect these safety problems to get worse moving forward. The only way this will change is if you ban vaxxed people and brown/black people from working in the airline industry. Things might improve if you do that, but we all know that they won’t even consider what is the obvious solution.

6 Likes

I would also say it has to do with the airlines mad-rush to “diversify” and push unqualified blacks through the piloting process. They’ve got to show the government their AA, ESG and DEI cred - or else.

Ditto for air controllers.

This is just the beginning.

5 Likes

Yet people keep flying . . . Not to visit distant relatives or for anything essential, but to visit Las Vegas, Disneyworld, the Bahamas . . . To “have fun.”

5 Likes

it’s really amazing isn’t it… When I realized that the airlines were part of the 9/11 false-flag, i vowed never to fly again. If i need to leave the country, i’m taking a boat. But foolish Whitey turns a blind-eye to the obvious and hopes for the best.

and on this note, it’s likely that our evil gov is going to again shoot down an airliner as a false-flag to start WWIII.

4 Likes

Diversity over safety.

4 Likes

I did the same. Also when they installed those TSA agents in every airport, I said forget it. To this day, I don’t get why everyone else didn’t stop flying.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.