MN Jewish leaders talked with Ilhan Omar about anti-Semitism last year

Of course nobody here really supports Omar other than for her to call out Jews in plain English so that hopefully, maybe boomers (whites; in both parties) will get it into their head that supporting the ‘chosen’ people against our own is FUCKING retarded. But I have little hope of it really working.

Jews never stop whining. So let’s see what they tried to do here.

They tried to have effectively an intervention with Omar. This is only a little more than what Jewish groups do to every Congressmember trying to figure out who they will support and who they will get the (((press))) to defame. Otherwise because they are pro-brown/black they still let Omar slip into Congress by keeping quiet any criticism towards her in their media.

The apex (or nadir) of anti-Semitism — the Holocaust — would be a matter of European history for a then-36-year-old Muslim native of Somalia. Did she know it? The trappings of anti-Semitism in Minneapolis — restricted hospitals, country clubs and property covenants — were American manifestations that vanished decades before Omar came to America.

What a great time in America when Jews were banned from a lot of places. Not like today where they just try to inconvenience everyone with their presence.

Among their concerns was a 2012 tweet in which Omar wrote: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” The language evokes an anti-Semitic trope of Jews as practicers of some type of sorcery that allows them to control others.

It’s not sorcery. but it is the constant whining until they get their way (see the endless (((ACLU))) lawsuits against Trump, effectively against the American people). As usual see how the article isn’t challenging this ‘trope’ at all.

“I don’t mind a policy disagreement. That’s fine,” Latz, who said he has qualms with some Israeli policies, said in an interview.

Lies. Even a Jew can’t catch a break:

“I accept that she comes from a different place and has a different policy, but those can be expressed in a matter that does not express anti-Semitism with it. She grew up in a refugee camp, and her perspective is different, but I would also respect a very serious attempt to understand the history of the Jewish people and the way that they have been demonized and murdered for their faith.”

It has very little do do with the faith. Most Jews don’t even practise nowadays. They are atheists and they promote atheism, replacement and degeneracy.

“Over the course of about two hours, we shared with her our concerns for things, including language that has references and meanings beyond just the meanings of words. Tropes, dog whistles — call them what you will. We explained to her how hurtful, and factually inaccurate, they were.

Note how they won’t go into how these ‘tropes’ are factually inaccurate in the article. The ones Omar brought up are probably factual.

“Most of us came out of that conversation very troubled by the answers we received. I was not convinced she was going to give a balanced approach to policy in the Middle East, and I was not convinced … where her heart is on these things.

‘Balanced’ is just code-word for ‘Israel first’.

AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a bipartisan lobbying group that doesn’t directly donate to candidates’ campaigns but encourages its members to do so.

It’s a sham to pass this off as if it’s just some other lobbying group. 2% of the population, yet influences 99.99999% of the foreign policy. Israel gets a wall. Even Pakistan gets a wall courtesy of the US taxpayer. The same Jews go around demanding no walls for our border, and demand infinite brown and black scum.

National Jewish Organizations Urge Trump Administration to Welcome 75,000 Refugees in FY2019

Robert Bowers was never wrong in what he said.

3 Likes

a great time in America when Jews were banned from a lot of places

The city was described as “the capital of anti-Semitism in the United States” in 1946 by Carey McWilliams

Now there’s an eruv in St. Louis Park

And the Wikipedia article doesn’t not go into the reasons for the ‘anti-Semitism’. They just do it for no reason!

the lying jews will not be able to stop muslims from outing their evil because Islam gives them strength. contrast this with xtianity that gives white people a weakness.

PS Minnesota has a voter ID law called vouching which is ripe for abuse.

A voter who is registered to vote in the precinct may sign up to eight proof-of-residence oaths on any election day.