Mitt Romney Booed Off Stage at Utah's GOP Convention

Originally published at: Mitt Romney Booed Off Stage at Utah’s GOP Convention | Infostormer.com

Mitt Romney decided for some strange reason to show up at the Utah GOP Convention to give a speech. He was booed by pretty much everybody there.

If you’re having a rough day, here’s this video of Mitt Romney being boo’ed off the stage at Utah’s GOP convention to brighten it up

pic.twitter.com/I825OAZvHf

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) May 1, 2021

Mitt Romney seemed offended by the booing and heckling. You know what else is offensive? Siding with the Democrats against your own party and impeaching a Republican president.

— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) May 2, 2021

He was called a traitor and a communist.

Sen. Mitt Romney was booed by over 2,100 Republican delegates for the party’s state convention: "I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,” Romney said as crowd shouted “traitor” or “communist”https://t.co/jJKMPZBFHJ

— Amanda Golden (@amandawgolden) May 1, 2021

He’s most definitely a traitor and by betraying the base of the Republican Party he certainly enabled a Marxist takeover of the country.

But whatever you want to call Romney, he’s most definitely an evil piece of shit. Just look into his dealings at Bain Capital for a start.

This dumb spic cunt from CNN is defending him and attacking the people criticizing Romney for not representing their interests. She is claiming they’re part of a cult for disrespecting Mitt.

Trumpublicans attack Liz Cheney as being a “RINO”. A Cheney!

They booed McCain, 2008 GOP nominee, as he was dying.

Today, they booed Romney. Called him “communist”, “traitor”. He was the GOP nominee!

These folks aren’t Republicans. They’re a damn cult. https://t.co/wB89qmfBcv

— Ana Navarro-Cárdenas (@ananavarro) May 2, 2021

An employee of CNN would not be defending Romney if he wasn’t useful to their terrible agenda. That right there proves he’s no good.

Romney has also marched with BLM terrorists. Your basic GOP establishment shill would never even think of doing that.

Black Lives Matter. pic.twitter.com/JpXUFlxH2J

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) June 7, 2020

The fact that someone like Romney has been allowed to have a prominent position in the so-called right-wing, just shows how broken this alleged system of democracy is. The system is beyond redemption and I hope it quickly collapses under the weight of its own corruption.

7 Likes

“You can boo all you like,” said Romney. “I’ve been a Republican all of my life. My dad was the governor of Michigan and I was the Republican nominee for president in 2012.”

What you are is a back-stabbed POS.

Hopefully the people of Utah will give you the boot when the time comes. There is no one more deserving.

2 Likes

This is a prime example of what passes for “leadership” these days. Snakes’ bellies are elevated in comparison to this treacherous, deluded and arrogant creep.

2 Likes

I hated his ass the first time I saw him on television back in the 1990s just because of that disgusting smirk he always had on his face. I knew then he was a piece of garbage without even knowing his politics.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.