Migrant Savages Attack Each Other With Machetes

only a fool thinks that these savage bipeds can be civilized. it’s inconceivable that any rational white mind can watch the behavior of the negroid migrants and still think that they are just like white people but run faster…even negroids that have been in civilized countries for hundreds of years still resort to savagery. every singe one of our inner cities is a black, drug-gang, violent shithole. yet somehow, someway many white people think that this is an anomaly. when blacks infect white areas CRIME EXPLODES.

and here is a perfect example of how miserably democracy has FAILED. you have admitted black gang members marching down the street for everyone to see. here are the most violent of them, The Bloods and The Crips marching together at the Nipsey funeral in broad daylight. Hitler would have mowed these sub-human creatures DOWN. problem solved… and we wonder why countries like Cuba don’t embrace this democratic lunacy. the media pretends that these violent creatures are just fun-lovin, love-bugs. They are vicious predators. SHOOT THEM ON-SIGHT.

3 Likes

“You can take the coloreds out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the coloreds.”

• President-in-Exile Hillary Rodham Clinton

hillary%20abedin

4 Likes

I guess those machete- wielding savages in England forgot to turn their knives in…

Or is it only Whites that have to turn in their knives b/c asking oppressed migrants to turn in theirs is Nazis Racism.

As for the Nipsy Hussle funeral - you would have thought that guy was a head of state the way the media were going on about it 24/7 - headline news.

Instead of calling it what it was: Another Dead Nigger Rapper.

5 Likes

@Bon Somehow Whitey is exclusively to blame for this nig-on-nig violence, madam.

3 Likes

I listen to Colin Flaherty a lot and this is what he says (all black violence is due to White Racism).

This wouldn’t be happening if blacks were given reparations.

3 Likes

@Bon “No reparations without repatriations” iz my motto, madam.

5a786b7c13dcd

6 Likes

notice that the fake news is using this to show how what a bunch of love-bugs are these nigger murderers. wouldn’t you just love a parade of Bloods and Crips marching down your street?

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1: Colin Flaherty.

I read two of his books:

1 Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry’: The hoax of black victimization and those who enable it

2 White Girl Bleed a Lot : The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it."

I highly recommend both.

3 Likes

Did you know “Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry” has been pulled down by Amazon?

Flaherty himself has been saying this every day in his podcasts. You can buy it now on Smashword.

I have a copy from when it first came out - also the e-book version.

Solid Gold - and the guy deserves our support for bravely pointing out the truth - as major social media networks silence him (Facebook, You Tube).

1 Like
1 Like