Michigan's Jew Dyke AG Threatens People Exposing Election Fraud

Originally published at: Michigan’s Jew Dyke AG Threatens People Exposing Election Fraud | Infostormer.com

The Jewish dyke cunt Dana Nessel who is Michigan’s attorney general is literally threatening people who are exposing election fraud by telling them that false claims of criminal activity is a crime.

Michigan attorney general issues warning over election fraud claims: A false claim of criminal activity is a crime https://t.co/jkHBLjCIvG pic.twitter.com/tbmL464ll9

— The Hill (@thehill) November 24, 2020

She is doing this while ignoring the many documented cases of voter fraud that took place in Wayne County. Voter fraud is a far more serious crime than making false claims, but this kike doesn’t give a shit about that. All she cares about is ensuring that the Jewish puppet Joe Biden is able to steal the presidency from Donald Trump.

We all saw Republican observers being blocked from viewing the vote counting in Wayne County. We also saw statistically impossible vote tallies being added to Joe Biden’s vote totals that were statistically impossible. All of this activity was illegal, so these claims of voter fraud are not being made up.

This bitch is why Jews need to be thrown out of the country. All they do is lie and subvert.

They’re nothing but rats and parasites.

4 Likes

Expel the parasite. They are human-like rats. Look at her demon ears and rat nostrils.

3 Likes

I’ll bet she doesn’t consider all those unsubstantiated claims of Russian interference to be a crime.

3 Likes

Since she is a jew, definitely not.

2 Likes

The jew bitch just wants Biden to be president they say Trump can’t prove election fraud well they can’t prove it’s not. No one know anything except the places that counted the votes.

What we need is another election where everyone must vote in person and ballots with as many security features as currency and strict monitoring of employees by both sides at once. But that will never happen because the entire jewish and globalists and MSM wouldn’t allow it since it would not be in their favor. Also Americans are too lazy to vote again and don’t want to and the China Flu hysteria is worse than ever now.

I don’t think Trump has a chance now they swindled him and he should have had a trap set to catch them beforehand, was his only chance. I know for a fact that Nevada would never vote majority Biden even with every nigger in Las Vegas voting. Arizona neither.

Its funny how I saw multiple shows running on TV about how Arizona turning into a blue state (bullshit) on multiple channels just a couple days before the election… see the jews rigged your TV and your election and now you’ve lost everything. Mexicans will flood into your land and turn it into a 3rd world shithole and part of your paycheck will go to lazy niggers reparations and niggers will riot and police will do nothing and dollar value will crash.from all the immigrants your “middle class” “comfortable” life will be destroyed.

Therefore it’s imperative that Trump remains in power somehow. My uncle thinks we should split this country in two.

These dyke lawyer just going to say the same thing well it must have been all the MINORITIES (beaners and niggers) votes that swing the (former) red states, half-ass lies and they probably know it. Or maybe some are too stupid to know and actually believe it regardless they all want the same thing their shill Biden to be in the White House. They don’t care about the truth or doing the right thing like us goyim do.

Trump failed to see the real enemy and he failed to recognize that it has no honor and would do anything to destroy him, that is a common flaw in white people’s logic, that your competitor would have the same honor and values that you do, or at least some honor, and not cheat you, but you are wrong these people have zero honor, and are destined to burn in hell, but before they die they will lie and scam as many good white people as they can, lower than scum they are…

She’s a dyke huh perhaps troll her with ten million claims of voter fraud,
Honestly I can’t understand why you would hire or pay (with OUR tax money!) a rat like this to destroy the country from the inside I can’t believe she is getting paid to ruin our country with our own tax dollars. Disss…gusting

1 Like

if I fucked her in the ass she would have totally different beliefs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.