Michael Obama Whines About Whites Moving Away From Niggers

Originally published at: Michael Obama Whines About Whites Moving Away From Niggers | Infostormer.com

Michael Obama the transgender nigger married to the Kenyan homosexual Barry Hussein Obama, is in the news for whining about Whites not wanting to be around niggers.

Fox News:

White Americans are “still running” elsewhere when minorities and immigrants move into their communities, Michelle Obama observed Tuesday.

The former first lady made the remarks at the Obama Foundation Summit, held at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.

In a sit-down interview with journalist Isabel Wilkerson, in which Obama was accompanied by her brother, Craig Robinson, an executive with the NBA’s New York Knicks, Obama described when she first became conscious of what’s been called “white flight.”

“We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

A normal person would try to figure out why Whites don’t want to be around niggers. But Michael Obama is not a normal person. Michael is a transgender nigger. And being a transgender nigger, she doesn’t get the fact that Whites don’t want to be around niggers because niggers are violent, low IQ savages who commit crimes.

Michael seems to think that niggers have a right to have access to White people despite their own uncivilized behavior. It doesn’t work that way Michael. Perhaps you should come to grips with your transgender nigger privilege and understand that niggers do not have a right to have access to White people whenever they wish.

10 Likes

Why does she want to be around people for whom she expresses such a strong dislike?

9 Likes

Sure Michael Obama, I can’t see any reason why Whites would want to live separately from niggers. I mean you rich niggers are so civilized. Just look at O.J. Simpson, tirelessly out searching for the “real killers” for 25 years now.

9 Likes

Yeah why I mean they are 13 % of the population and commit 50 % of crimes.

10 Likes

If you’re white, Michael Obama hates your guts.

8 Likes

Yes you STUPID NIGGER monkey bitch because we have no choice

7 Likes

Was there ever a more disgusting “First Lady?”

She wants to know why we don’t want to live around crime, disorder, violence, anarchy, laziness, welfare parasites and filth?

Even BLACKS don’t like living around BLACKS!

As she and others of her ilk live in White areas.

She and Orca Winfry (who said old White people “just have to die”) - can fuck off.

9 Likes

Her skin… Our privilege… Her money… Our poverty…

To use their terms. Gaslighting.

5 Likes

To molest them, obviously.

https://judiciaryreport.com/barack_obama_brother_says_michelle_obama_a_man_named_michael.htm

(That’s not actually the brother’s Twitter account though. Someone else controls it.)

4 Likes