Merry Christmas Readers!

Originally published at: Merry Christmas Readers! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to wish everyone who reads the site a Merry Christmas. I appreciate everybody who has found the content I post useful. The site had over 100,000 visits last month. While not a ton of traffic, it is pretty good considering I only do this work on a part time basis and the site is censored by Jews and their evil minions everywhere imaginable.

Outside of this post, I’m not planning on posting any new content today. Christmas is generally a slow news day as is and today is a day that is better spent with friends and family.

I’ll be back tomorrow with normal news coverage and content.

13 Likes

To you and yours as well and everyone who posts here!

We’re a small but mighty group - intelligent, knowledgeable and perceptive - I pick up a lot of great information from the articles and the posts.

Keep up the good work, all.

Beautiful and sunny in So Cal today, we are taking the dogs out hiking and then will open gifts, light a bonfire, sing a few songs… and enjoy a traditional WHITE Christmas.

9 Likes

:christmas_tree:Merry Christmas to all. :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

@Bon Are you familiar with places in Riverside County like Perris and Hemet, ma’am? I was thinkin’ of moving to that area. The Inland Empire!

2 Likes

This is a darn good site but it doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Maybe I’ll start printing up flyers like HT and Michael Weaver to promote this site. I could put 'em on the windshields of police vehicles or colored people’s hoopties!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone at Infostormer.

7 Likes

Yes.

It gets very hot in those cities, they’re in the desert - but the air is clean - you might want to check out Perris first I think there are a lot of niggers there - Hemet is mostly retired people and much nicer.

I think it’s very affordable to live there too - and the desert is beautiful all year round.

1 Like

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I really appreciate the hard work that goes into this site and it’s my first port of call for news in the morning! It’s also reassuring that there are still a few of us who haven’t been completely brainwashed!

IMG_1426

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

image1

5 Likes

A (belated) Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.