Melinda Gates: Economic Impact of Lockdowns Couldn't be Predicted

Originally published at: Melinda Gates: Economic Impact of Lockdowns Couldn’t be Predicted | Infostormer.com

Melinda Gates the wife of top virus hoaxer Bill Gates, admitted in an interview that she and others didn’t understand the economic impact all these virus-related lockdowns would have.

Melinda Gates Admits "We Hadn't Really Thought Through the Economic Impacts" https://t.co/W5NG332hHl

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 10, 2020

This is either the statement of a very stupid person or the statement of a very evil person who is covering up for all the damage that they have caused. Any person with basic common sense could see that imposing all sorts of insane restrictions on business activity would cause an economic catastrophe. The fact that she is claiming that this could not be predicted is impossible for me to believe.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has all of the major virus hoaxers on their payroll. Anthony Fauci and Neil Ferguson have had close associations with them. So they have played a major role in all of this.

It’s also worth noting that Bill Gates has had his net worth rise greatly as a result of this virus hoax. But I’m sure Melinda would claim that this increase in their wealth is just another coincidence that they never could have predicted.

I don’t think any reasonable person could believe that.

3 Likes

This is a stupid statement any way you look at it. Most evil people would be bright enough to make up a more plausible explanation than this.

1 Like

I don’t know how Bill could even put a bag on this bitch’s head and be able to get into bed with her. She looks like something out of a horror movie. Of course the truth of the matter is that Bill Gates is not involved with her in any intimate way. This was for the most part proven when he was pictured with Jeffrey Epstein at some of his social functions. I’m sure there were teenagers waiting in the back rooms at these parties.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.