McConnell Blames Tucker Carlson For Americans Not Supporting Ukraine War

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/mcconnell-blames-tucker-carlson-for-americans-not-supporting-ukraine-war/

Mitch McConnell who looks more and more like a walking corpse by the day just blamed Tucker Carlson for Americans not supporting the retarded Jewish war in the Ukraine. He explained that this is why it took so long to get the funding for the Ukraine war passed.

Mitch McConnell blaming Tucker Carlson for Americans wanting to invest in securing our borders, not Ukraines.

Listen to this!
Between he and Biden, WTAF is going on in Washington DC …

These GERIATRIC pts can’t articulate a complete sentence.

TERM LIMITS pic.twitter.com/cScb53DuFM

— Sheri™ (@FFT1776) April 26, 2024

McConnell’s attack on Carlson only boosts Carlson’s credibility. It is also evidence that Carlson was likely fired from Fox News because of his opposition to the Ukraine war. He was convincing huge numbers of boomers that it was wrong to support it. This inevitably made it more difficult for Republicans to continue supporting the war. It was actually somewhat surprising to me that they just passed more money for what is effectively a failed Jewish war project that has little public support. Of course, these people aren’t very smart and we live in a corrupt system of Jewish tyranny. So there are those factors to consider.

I’ve had numerous questions about Carlson in recent years. Namely his support for all of those weird US military UFO hoaxes and his anti-China narratives. Neither of these positions have made any sense to me.

Despite all of that, he has done some good things recently. He conducted that interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin which allowed Putin to fully explain his positions on the Ukraine war. Granted, some of Carlson’s questions were dumb like him bringing up that Jew “journalist” who was arrested and jailed for doing spying/espionage in Russia. Overall though it was a good interview and historically important.

Carlson has also been attacked by Jews over some of the things he’s been saying about Israel.

They definitely did not like this recent interview he did with a pastor who talked about how the Jews treat Christians there.

Ep. 91 How does the government of Israel treat Christians? In the West, Christian leaders don’t seem interested in knowing the answer. They should be. Here’s the view of a pastor from Bethlehem. pic.twitter.com/Gvo116ojnf

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 9, 2024

Take in point how the Jew Dennis Prager responded when he was asked about the topic.

.@DennisPrager responds to Tucker Carlson interviewing a Palestinian Christian to attack Israel where Christians are free, and to the silence among Christian leaders and churches on the genocide of Christians in Nigeria (among many other places). “I, a Jew, talk more about the… pic.twitter.com/hSGdm0LJvP

— Dumisani Washington (@DumisaniTemsgen) April 23, 2024

The virulent kike Ben Shapiro has also been attacking Carlson focusing on some obscure statement Carlson made about it being wrong to nuke civilians in Japan during the 1940s.

Ben Shapiro says Tucker Carlson's stance against vaporizing innocent civilians with the atomic bomb is a "left-wing perspective." pic.twitter.com/iTpllOkEXY

— Resist the Mainstream (@ResisttheMS) April 22, 2024

The issue with Carlson is an issue I’ve seen with many more prominent political commentators. They refuse to go all-in on the Jewish issue. With everything we know about the Jews and how widely available this information is, there really is no excuse to avoid the topic. It is the topic. Everything else is a side issue to the Jewish problem. The Jewish problem is the problem from which all other problems originate.

3 Likes

Carlson recently had two Jews on his program speaking truths about Ukraine and The Invasion. What I think is happening is that The Jews are desperate to let the Goyim know that not all Jews are evil demon baby killers. While this is no doubt true I’m sick of hearing about it. The good Jews who speak-up against Jew atrocities are so few in number they are insignificant and irrelevant in the broader discussion. Most are controlled opposition Jews trying to forestall another fake holocaust.

1 Like

This is a sick individual, and definitely one of The biggest nerds I have ever seen high up in the Republican Party
. And believe me, they have had a Lot of nerds.
But this is a standout nerd kind of like an amphibian version of The Penguin, from the old Batman tv series.
It’s like people say… a turtle, perhaps.
But turtles are cooler than
Itch McCornhole. Much cooler.
I’m glad this guy is in his way out of DC. soon. Sad to see him looking like the walking dead lately, but … when you kiss too much Pelosi ass, karma winds up manifesting in a visibly bad way.
He recently stopped in the middle of speeches and shit his pants. Then he Waited there with a melancholy cloak of stupor on his face until his bodyguards realized he had blown out the back of his trousers and guided him off toward the shower area.
IMG_2051 IMG_2076

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.