Matt Gaetz Says China Using Oil Rig to Spy on America

Originally published at: Matt Gaetz Says China Using Oil Rig to Spy on America | Infostormer.com

Matt Gaetz is objectively one of the better members of Congress and even he is pushing bullshit nonsense to get us into a war with China. I mean, he’s talking about oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico being used to spy on America.

BREAKING: China is operating an intelligence-gathering platform masquerading as an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico.

Meanwhile, America’s Gulf Test Range, where we test military capabilities to defeat China, is currently shut down due to the “discovery” of 51 whales.

A serious… https://t.co/6LUl4laHWD pic.twitter.com/R1bRH6pCjG

— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) March 8, 2023

Even if they were, I don’t care. A war against China is not a winnable war. We also have much bigger problems with Israel and subversive Jews in this country. Of course, Matt nor any member of Congress has any desire to talk about that.

This push by Republicans and other right-wing people to do war against China is insane to me.

4 Likes

that’s what I was going to say… The USA has spyware over there and NATO is out-of-control invading and destabilizing the world so any country that’s worth a shit SHOULD be spying on us for self-presuration sake.

no… the most powerful people in America can’t call out their Jew masters.

3 Likes

R and D suck the same jew dick and promote the same jew wars. There’s no difference between the two parties.

4 Likes

China doesn’t need to spy on America - the Israelis give them all the intel they need.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.