Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Around the World

Originally published at: Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Around the World | Infostormer.com

In the past several days there were massive anti-lockdown protests against this retarded coronavirus hoax and the draconian anti-human lockdowns everyone has suffered. It looks as if significant numbers of people are not buying into this scam and are beginning to resist.

This is by far the BIGGEST UK protest I have seen. They will not be able to police these crowds. #RightToProtest #londonprotest #lockdown2021 pic.twitter.com/w6MbYpBMWT

— Anna Brees (@BreesAnna) March 20, 2021

Huge protests in Belgium too as the world unites against Coronavirus tyranny. pic.twitter.com/4hFQPHxISb

— 👑 Queen Nat 👑 (@QueenNat_35) March 20, 2021

Vienna, Austria. pic.twitter.com/7LtBnjxtB5

Japan out in force today protesting against the Coronavirus lockdown. pic.twitter.com/cJa9Kik4u4

Veterans form a line of defence for anti lockdown protesters in Amsterdam. pic.twitter.com/3HI6xMCJYs

VIDEO: “Free to speak. Free to breathe.” Pro-democracy protest in #Melbourne. 🇦🇺 pic.twitter.com/BdjeAbIskL #COVID19 #Paris #WeWillALLBeThere #London #SCAMDEMIC2021 #Kassel #Berlin #MarcheDesLibertes

— Sam Pye (@freddie1999) March 20, 2021

These lockdowns have created a highly unstable situation. I guess the architects of this hoax believe they can establish some type of new order from this chaos, but that is not going to be an easy task. An increasing number of people are not buying all this bullshit about the virus, new strains and other nonsense as an excuse to continue these indefinite lockdowns.

What’s interesting is that there seems to be more resistance to this hoax outside the United States. I think this is due to a combination of the US having a handful of states that have been somewhat open whereas the lockdowns in many other parts of the world have been much more severe.

Whatever the case, it is time for people to reclaim their freedom. The people who put together this hoax need to be put on trial and publicly executed on a live Internet stream.

6 Likes

6 Likes

This gives me hope for the rest of the world. I still hold to my belief that U.S. must lose WWIII before we make progress against juden.

2 Likes

YES ON THIS IDEA! From there, we move on to the street drug dealers.

Hopefully the ZOG empire that is supported by the American military collapses like the Soviet Union. It’d be a far more preferable outcome compared to a full fledged war with China. But who knows what will happen. A big war is certainly very possible.

3 Likes

Yes, and it does appear in every respect this kiked-land is collapsing at an accelerating rate – no matter what data points and events we use. 5 years ago, many of us saw this coming, but it’s glaring now.
Our situation must be what some of the Soviets felt when they saw that regime flailing and telling ever more extreme lies to keep the show alive.

1 Like

I’ve been on the Internet for over 15 years trying to warn people that we were heading for a collapse similar to ancient Rome, Soviet Union etc… It was obvious to anybody with a little bit of common sense who took the time to read and study a bit. Now it should be obvious to anybody who isn’t completely retarded.

The only thing is that I don’t think anybody could have predicted just how goofy and bizarre the collapse would be.

2 Likes

YES! I’ve had a similar experience which began slowly. Maybe just over 10 years ago, I would sometimes try to convince people of the direction this is headed and that the course wouldn’t change. Most would respond with, “it’s always been this way”.
I tried to change my approach with literature and books, but I found almost no one will sit and truly read a book unless it’s in them to do so. I cut off many, many people from my life and limited the time with politically-lost relatives.
Even now, I will give very detailed explanations of Rome, Soviet Union, and especially the Weimar Republic only to receive very room-temperature responses. My only conclusion is that they believe the train has always been on the track so why expect it to derail. The track is gone, and it’s running full-speed on the dirt headed for the canyon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.