Man Protesting Private Jets Fails to Set Himself on Fire

Originally published at: Man Protesting Private Jets Fails to Set Himself on Fire | Infostormer.com

Some clown who thinks the use of private jets are destroying the planet tried to protest private jet use by attempting to set himself on fire before a tennis match in the United Kingdom. His attempt to do this totally failed. He only managed to set his arm on fire before he was detained and dragged off the court.

NOW – Man sets himself on fire just before Roger Federer is due to play his last ever tennis match.

The man was protesting the use of private jets in the UK.pic.twitter.com/ydRGVD4BR4

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 23, 2022

You have to be a really stupid person to fail at this. I mean how hard is it? All you have to do is dump gasoline or some other type of flammable liquid over your entire body and light a match.

What a dumbass this individual is. It’s a real shame that this man lived, because somebody like this does not deserve to live.

Well, he obviously didn’t want to set himself on fire he just wanted to protest the hypocrite, Global Warming scum hypocrites like, Al Gore, Obama and many others who are gobbling up energy with multiple mansions and private Jets and then lecturing us about saving energy. He made his point and got international attention. I’m on a street corner with a sign and can’t get local media to cover my protest…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.