Man-Free Music Festival Found Guilty of Discrimination

Originally published at: Man-Free Music Festival Found Guilty of Discrimination | Infostormer.com

A music festival that intentionally excluded men has been found guilty of discrimination in Sweden.

BBC:

Statement, a women-only festival in Sweden, has been found guilty of discrimination by Sweden's Discrimination Ombudsman (DO).

The DO said that describing an event as "male-free" breached the country's anti-discrimination laws.

The publicity issued in the run up to the event "discouraged a certain group from attending", the regulator added.

The event's organisers said in a Facebook post that they are "too busy changing the world" to respond.

"It's sad that what 5,000 women, non-binaries and transgender experienced as a life-changing festival made a few cis [cisgender] men lose it completely," the post added.

"The success of the Statement festival shows that is exactly what we need, and the DO's verdict doesn't change this fact.

They're too busy changing the world they say. Yeah, too busy changing the world for the worse. And quite honestly, I don't care if there are events designed specifically for women, trannies and other freaks. The problem is that these feminist cunts, trannies and whatever other freaks attended this festival are the same type of people who have been up in arms about male only spaces. Men constantly have annoying women trying to enter their spaces and it has become a major problem for society.

But we do want these types of festivals to continue occurring. That way when right-wing politics takes over the world, we will be able to more easily identify the human garbage that needs to be hauled away to concentration camps. Iā€™d imagine most of the people attending this retarded festival fits into this category. Some might be eligible for proper reeducation depending upon the person.

2 Likes

yes, and the only reason the bitches want to enter these man-spaces is because they are excluded not because theyā€™re interestedā€¦ they finally get in and then behave like stupid cunts and ruin everything. look no further than firefighting and policing etā€¦ they had to reduce the requirements to let in the bitches when they should have said: LOOK, bitches! if you can pass the requirements YOU ARE IN, if you canā€™t FUCK OFF AND STFU! ā€¦ nature doesnā€™t make mistakes. women and men are built like they are FOR A REASON. itā€™s called DIVISION OF LABOR and it works great. guys get out there and use your brawn and ladies stay home and raise the kids. what is wrong with this design?

1 Like

Itā€™s particularly bad in the corporate world. Women are given jobs with ridiculous titles where all they do is manage other peopleā€™s work and barely do any real actual work. And to make matters worse they gossip, talk behind peopleā€™s backs and create unnecessary problems. They mostly just get in the way of getting real tangible work done with all the senseless drama they bring into the workplace.

4 Likes

i was watching some dyke cop bitches peeing their panties on-the-job. this one woman runs up to the scene and just starts mindlessly blasting away. wowā€¦ then in the other video the fat dyke cop gets shot in the leg and canā€™t even reach for her gun to save her life. instead her partner does an excellent job saving both of them.

hereā€™s the first video where the panty-cop freaks out and wastes all of her ammo endangering the public. notice the guy cop looking at her wondering WTF is she doingā€¦ lolā€¦

hereā€™s the other video of the fat dyke cop allowing A KNOWN GANG MEMBER to shoot her. she immediately goes out of commission despite the fact that her wound is not life threatening. she was saved by her man partner who kept his cool under fire.

2 Likes

So much bitterness, passive aggressiveness and the silliest catfights over the dumbest things.
Females in the work place are obsessive incompetent control freaks. I have never met one competent female boss in my life.

1 Like

yes, and the reason for this is obvious. woman donā€™t generally get into fistfights and so have evolved to use subversion to eliminate their foes. as a result, nature has evolved a devious and treacherous female mindā€¦ i had A WOMAN tell me that ā€˜women are evilā€™ and she followed it up with, ā€œi know because i am oneā€.

1 Like