Major #StoptheSteal Rally in Washington DC Tomorrow @ 12 PM EST!

Originally published at: Major #StoptheSteal Rally in Washington DC Tomorrow @ 12 PM EST! | Infostormer.com

There’s going to be a major pro-Trump rally in Washington DC tomorrow at Noon EST to protest the massive voter fraud we have witnessed in this past election. It looks like lots of people are going to be attending. I am personally planning on driving down to take part in this historic event. I would like to encourage everybody to attend. If it is not feasible for you to travel that far, there are other rallies being held at state capitols at the same time just like last week.

I’m about to take off on flight to DC. It seems entire flight is boarded by MAGA-Trump people!!! Everyone going to the Trump Rally. #stopthesteal #millionmagamarch pic.twitter.com/oHDbVJ88Vf

— Dr Taylor Marshall 🙏🏻🇺🇸 (@TaylorRMarshall) November 13, 2020

Some of our friends will be in DC on Saturday and a lot of us will be at the State Capitol in Phoenix at NOON! #StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/PfJq9afmEt

— Dr. Kelli Ward 🇺🇸 (@kelliwardaz) November 13, 2020

People are already there.

Demonstrators near the White House show their views. Trump backers shouting “Stop the steal” While other opposing Trump celebrating his defeat. pic.twitter.com/dbD2LVgTf9

— Kelly O'Donnell (@KellyO) November 13, 2020

Alex Jones and Infowars has a caravan that is heading there!

Current location of the #stopthesteal caravan organized by Alex Jones, headed to DC from Austin.
This event Saturday is setting up to be a big one. Many groups involved. pic.twitter.com/kHWPKU774m

— Field Operations Group (@FOGIntel) November 12, 2020

Nick Fuentes and his crew of America First groypers will also be there!

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS IT IS MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE

I will be attending the Million MAGA March next Saturday! Join me there. pic.twitter.com/CGkdfn8TZw

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) November 8, 2020

Donald Trump has said that he is likely to make an appearance.

Heartwarming to see all of the tremendous support out there, especially the organic Rallies that are springing up all over the Country, including a big one on Saturday in D.C. I may even try to stop by and say hello. This Election was Rigged, from Dominion all the way up & down!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2020

The bottom line is that we can’t let them steal the election. The gates of hell are going to open up under a Biden-Harris regime. Just look at some of the things they’ve already announced. You are not going to like what they have in mind. We have to resist this brazen theft of the election. It’s now or never.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.