Luke Skywalker Voice Warns Ukrainians of Incoming Attacks

Originally published at: Luke Skywalker Voice Warns Ukrainians of Incoming Attacks | Infostormer.com

This is literally one of the gayest most faggy things I have ever seen in my life. Could anything possibly be more cringe than this?

Mark Hamill is lending his Luke Skywalker voice to an app that warns Ukrainians of potential incoming attacks.

When the alert is over, Hamill closes with: "May the force be with you." https://t.co/ctRk2rCksd

— The Associated Press (@AP) March 28, 2023

Like seriously, what the hell is this? The Ukrainians deserve to lose just for this alone. Do they think this war is some type of fantasy science fiction movie?

Mark Hamill is an even bigger faggot than I thought. By doing this, he has sold his soul to the devil. Talk about embracing the dark side. There is no coming back from this for him.

3 Likes

Hamill thinks the jews will give him some B Hollywood role if he sucks Zelensky’s dick. He hasn’t been relevant since Star Wars.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.