Luke O'Brien Exposes the Alt-Right's Alliance with Bo Jackson

Originally published at: Luke O’Brien Exposes the Alt-Right’s Alliance with Bo Jackson | Infostormer.com

Bo knows the Alt-Right!

Luke O'Brien is one of the finest journalists of this era. He has just fully exposed the Alt-Right's political alliance with former two-sport athlete Bo Jackson. Even though this is a set back for our political movement, I certainly have to show my respect for O'Brien's groundbreaking journalism.

Even though he was able to drop this major bombshell on the Alt-Right, he has still failed to locate Andrew Anglin.

For some crazy reason O’Brien is convinced that Anglin is in Ohio when it is a known fact that he is residing in Lagos, Nigeria. We have told him this on numerous occasions. I even had a brief email exchange with O’Brien and he called me a lying propagandist. This admittedly hurt my feelings greatly since I have such great respect for O’Brien as a journalist. He just doesn’t want to trust me even though I’m trying to give him the truth. This makes me sad.

What O’Brien should do is take a trip to Lagos and see for himself. The Daily Stormer has a very nice office there.

I was personally over in Nigeria late last year and visited the office. In fact, I am about to write a piece for the Daily Stormer detailing my experiences there. Hopefully everyone including O’Brien will find my article insightful.

Luke O'Brien's work as an investigative journalist is legendary.

But once again, I'd like to congratulate O'Brien on his amazing investigative journalism. I can only hope that I will be able to accomplish a fraction of what O'Brien has accomplished during his time as an investigative journalist. He is a true role model and a great all around person.
5 Likes

I love that look on O’Brien’s face. It’s the look of grim resignation to one’s miserable fate.

4 Likes

Luke O’Brien is this generations Woodward and Bernstein. His ‘Dark and Stormy Night’ is a literary Tour de France

3 Likes

that’s top notch journalism

1 Like