Looks Like Angela Merkel is in Real Political Trouble

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/looks-like-angela-merkel-is-in-real-political-trouble/

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is having some real political problems. Her coalition is falling apart over her decision to invite millions of subhuman pieces of shit into Europe.

Nigel Farage was on Fox Business today. He follows all this shit much closer than I do and he says that Merkel is finished. He says it is just a matter of time.

Inviting in these third world hordes was the dumbest political decision in modern history. The German people need to send her packing. Her removal is long overdue. The sooner the better.

4 Likes

Get rid of Shmerkel. Then Trump removes US occupation troops from Europe. And then Germany takes back its Prussian territory from Poland.

Awesomeness ensues.

Germany%20Poland

4 Likes

She lost most of her power.

5 Likes

As someone who is 1/4 Prussian and a PROUD Volksdeutsche, I approve this message. My family is from the Posen region, Nieder Rheinland, Pommern on my mothers side. Czecho/Slovak on my father’s side. With risk of reveling my powerlevel, my Czechoslovakian side stood up to the Commies. Technically, I am only a 2nd generation American. We came through the front door.

5 Likes

Merkel Raus! Auslanderen Raus!

2 Likes

She should be in far worse trouble. We all know the penalty for treason.

1 Like

JTND4FV%20(1)

2 Likes