LOL: Sebastian Gorka's YouTube Channel Gets Terminated

Originally published at: LOL: Sebastian Gorka’s YouTube Channel Gets Terminated | Infostormer.com

Looks like the pro-censorship Zionist shill Sebastian Gorka just had his YouTube channel terminated. Apparently Mr. Gorka was spreading anti-Semitism on his channel and some groypers reported him to the YouTube thought police. The groypers were not happy that Mr. Gorka disabled the chat feature on his live stream today so they rightly reported him to YouTube for being a racist, anti-Semitic person.

Sebastian Gorka demands tech censorship.

He gets his wish… by YouTube deleting his channel

This is what you get when you mess with the Groyper Army

— Scott Greer (@ScottMGreer) November 4, 2019

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka known anti-semite has been banned from YouTube for being an anti-semite. @SebGorka pic.twitter.com/oVjuNgX0Vz

— mcspencer inc. (Jeff) (@GroyperNigga) November 4, 2019

Very unfortunate to see @SebGorka's YouTube channel removed!

I think his calls for Nick Fuentes and others to be deplatformed were "dizGUSTing", but I'd never call for the same thing to happen to him.

On the other hand its hard to feel bad for him, you hate to see it!

— Jake Lloyd (@JacobCLloyd) November 4, 2019

YouTube had every right to terminate Mr. Gorka’s YouTube channel. That’s because YouTube is a private company and forcing YouTube to allow Mr. Gorka to promote his views would violate free market principles.

2 Likes

Mr. Gorka comes to me in my dreams at night and tells me to shove jews into the ovens.

“No, Mr. Gorka!” I plead, “They can’t all be bad, surely?”

“Shove faster, Brown! Faster! We must exterminate them all!” he yells.

1 Like

Nothing like being hoist on your own petard.

1 Like