Loitering Niggers Arrested at Starbucks Awarded $200,000

Originally published at: Loitering Niggers Arrested at Starbucks Awarded $200,000 | Infostormer.com

For those who say nigger privilege doesn’t exist, I would like to show you this story as an example. Remember the niggers who got arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks for not buying anything and loitering? They were just awarded a $200,000 settlement from the city.

AP:

Two black men arrested for sitting at a Philadelphia Starbucks without ordering anything settled with the world’s biggest coffee-shop chain Wednesday for an undisclosed sum and an offer of a free college education.

Separately, they reached a deal with the city for a symbolic $1 each and a promise from officials to set up a $200,000 program for young entrepreneurs.

The men portrayed the twin settlements as an effort to make sure something positive came out of the April 12 incident, which touched off a furor around the U.S. over racial profiling.

“We thought long and hard about it, and we feel like this is the best way to see that change that we want to see,” said Donte Robinson, one of those arrested. “It’s not a right-now thing that’s good for right now, but I feel like we will see the true change over time.”

This is only going to encourage other niggers to cause trouble at city coffee shops. This was a dumb deal for the city to make but it illustrates the nigger privilege phenomenon.

I mean, if nigger privilege doesn’t exist, all the Whites who were blatantly deprived of their rights at Charlottesville would have already received millions of dollars in settlements by now.

This shows that White privilege is a myth but nigger privilege is very real.

9 Likes

We can definitely expect many more such incidents and payoffs in the future.

4 Likes

This is why nobody trusts the legacy media. The unreported facts of the story are that they were asked to order or leave and they chose to stay. This is trespass, they could have left when the cops arrived and repeated the request to leave but they had to be black about it and make a muh rights etc. Now AP, Reuters and all the other propaganda factories are perpetuating the lie. Every single media outlet is perpetuating this half told story Its a shame that the only way to get to the truth is reading between the lines, /pol/, VT, Russian or Persian news sites and various independent blogs and Megyan (sic) Kelly.

halftruth
Never trust the press

8 Likes

Fortunately this incident only involves jews and coloreds (the two “victims”, their jew handler, Starbucks and the city of Niggerdelphia). No White people were harmed or fleeced - This time. :six_pointed_star::poop::heavy_dollar_sign::grin:

5 Likes

Idiocracy, moronic stupidity, and psychopathy … beyond any kind of rational thought. Look up Rasputin’s ‘Chilling’ prophecies… ‘the most ‘inept’ will rule’, and so many other scary things. Pretty interesting. Russian Insider has a good article on this. Looks like we have come close to the end?

2 Likes

Like… maybe if races were segregated, or some eliminated, that wouldn’t happen…

I long for the good old days!

I might keep some colored folks around to serve me coffee or shine my shoes !

4 Likes

My grandpapa was a northern born but was a truck driver and he went all around the country but whenever he went to the deep south he would always get called a Yankee even though he was a Minnesotan, he would always rebuff the Southern by saying if you’ll treated them a little better we would all have a couple of them…

3 Likes

@BasedBemidji Minnesota was part of Abbie Lincoln’s Union. During the War of Southern Secession the Injuns in your state staged the Dakota Uprising.

3 Likes

Minnesota was only a state for 3 years before the war started. And his family came here in 1916 but I see your point.
www.mnhs.org/fortsnelling/learn/military-history/civil-war

1 Like

And these baboon ‘men’ are now going to e trotted by the media as the hallmark of ‘the gentilmanly entrepreneurs’ for white men to ‘aspire’ to be like the way the media sells nasty weave wearing sheboons and Afro sporting nigger women as ‘the new standard of beauty for white women to envy’ and to sell all the whites the idea that niggers of shades and colors are our intellectual, moral, and betters in sophicated looks and behavior.

3 Likes

Ya niggers can kiss my white supremacist asshole.
Niggers are pure shit.

1 Like