Lloyd Austin MIA

I read online that some people believe that Austin was killed by a strike while in Ukraine. This makes more sense than “complications from elective surgery”.

What might be happening is that The USA is worried about a hot war with Russia and IF Austin was killed by Russia it could put pressure on OBidenCo to “do something” but the only thing that they can do is take the world closer to nuclear war. Neither side wants this but this is where things are going.

Whatever the case may be in the Lloyd Austin MIA scandal, they’re obviously covering something up.

4 Likes

I believe he was killed in that strike. I’d heard previously that he had been hiding out in Eastern Europe for months.

2 Likes

that’s the only thing that makes sense. the arabs are mad as Hell that Israel/USA has been murdering their Generals and civilians with impunity. They are dying to kill an American, military big-wig as payback and it looks like they got, Austin.

If this is what happened, It’s a good sign that the USA is lying about it because that means that they don’t want to have a hot war with Russia.

1 Like

I believe Austin was in Ukraine after they attacked the Christmas gathering in Belgorod. The retaliation by Russia was against areas believed to be housing allied and Ukraine officers, so this makes sense. Even Austin isn’t dumb enough to have surgery and not tell anyone. The media is so used to shovelling bullshit and everyone believing it that they have no problem pushing a silly story about a minor surgery.

2 Likes

Oh, this would be so very sweet.

• what in the helL did I push to make THIS anomaly occur? I’m looking at it trying to edit and correct it, but it’s the normal tiny font size as I look at it… it’s only huge in the posted version. I don’t get it. Thank god only the first part came out like this. Anyway———

Ummmm, Lloyd Austin Missing In Action?
Something doesn’t seem right about that assortment of words.
Lloyd Austin … that doesn’t seem right just in itself.
Missing? I sure don’t miss him. Does anybody?
In Action: okay; THAT’s the part that doesn’t feel right.
Him doing a simple math problem would probably be like Raiders Of The Lost Ark to Austin. Real action. His brain may go through a lot of twists and turns, leaps and bounds just to get from
57 + 79 ( the action has already begun)
to =. (here’s the REALLY action packed and intense part). =

=
Hello, Lloyd, are you still there. Colonel Mr. Austin ? Or it is General Austin?

=
Loyyyyyd where are you? Where are—— oh, there you are. Jeez what happened to you? You look like you have been in a few car chases and in a serious tangle with angry villagers in a fight for your life! What happened?!
Okay… I’ll wait. Go ahead and catch your breath … and keep writing whatever you’re trying to say…
Huh? Oh; you’re ready. You wrote it all down? Let me see what it says .

[= 98.7]
What’s this? What’s 98.7?
The answer to what?
57+79 =
What do you mean, “that’s the same what the human temperature is”?
You mean 98.6, I think. No, you didn’t write that. You wrote 98.7. No, I didn’t conspire to change your answer, you just handed it to me, Lloyd. No, I am not being racist. I am not .
The answer is actually 136.
If you knew that; why didn’t you write that number down? Why did you write 98.7?
Nobody said anything about human temperatures, c’mon, man! I did not erase your correct answer, Assten.
I didn’t call you an Ass just now, I said AusTIN. No the first part was not ASS, it should be AUS. No, YOU said Ass.
You got the answer wrong; Floyd.
Huh? Ize is wrong with your name again but it’s okay because Floyd is a good name and a good man? Really? Thank god you aren’t referring to George Floyd, he wasn’t a good man, at all. And an even worse role model.
Hey, Lloyd… stop rolling up your sleeves; it would be wrong for you to attack me. You’re a man of honor, remember?
I take back what I said about
George ‘Roid, ’okay. No, I said Floyd .
Look , RRoyd, you are tired and need rest.
I know your name is Lloyd, it’s what I just said — with a Chinese accent. Oh, you LIKE the Chinese, don’t you. Good boy, Lloyd, Yes, you’re a good boy.
I’m sorry you got the answer wrong, too, but it’s okay, I’m Not judging you.
Yes, you ALMOST got it right. What do you want to eat? Huh? Some Popeye’s? Okay, I’ll go get you some Popeye’s. Why don’t you take a nap until I get back. Okay , please, no Need to hug me so hard. Jeez, you ARE kind of Strong, man! Huh? Because your mom raised you on Popeye’s chicken? And Cole slaw? And grits? You want extra grits? okay.
It’s nap time now, yes. I’ll wake you when I get back with your happy meal: huh? what toy? Okay, I’ll axe if they have that toy with your happy meal. You’re welcome. I love you, too, Lloyd. A’wight then………

Hahahahaha! He is so pinned in my memory, I can imagine him being around anytime I’m bored or want to talk to him in a realistic conversation like this one.

• I hope he’s not dead, though. Not if it would start a nuclear war.
    Just Imagine —-a nuclear war over such a dense, DEI hired man.
    It boggles the mind.

1 Like