Lizzo May Quit Music Because People Keep Calling Her Fat

Originally published at: Lizzo May Quit Music Because People Keep Calling Her Fat | Infostormer.com

The fat black bitch Lizzo is threatening to quit the music industry because people keep saying that she’s fat.

Lizzo responds to the onslaught of fatphobic comments she faces daily:

“Y'all don't know how close I be to giving up on everyone and quitting and enjoying my money and my man on a FUCKING FARM..” pic.twitter.com/FkDtwxZfti

— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) May 31, 2023

Well, if you don’t want people calling you fat, stop being so damn fat. Being fat is a choice. Anybody can stop being fat by not eating huge quantities of junk food and doing consistent exercise.

Quite frankly, calling her fat is too kind. She’s morbidly obese and she makes Chris Christie, Fat Bastard and Jabba the Hut look skinny in comparison.

Her music is the absolute shits and only promoted because of Jews. If calling her fat makes her quit the music industry, it would be a major positive for the world. Her music is some of the worst noise pollution imaginable. We should not have to suffer it. Keep calling the fat black bitch fat and any other name you can think of.

4 Likes

There’s always a dumb, Black dude willing to fuck these grotesque fat Black ladies.

2 Likes

She should be more concerned about the health problems her excess blubber will inevitably cause, as opposed to people just stating the obvious. She is a fat fuck.

2 Likes

She shows off her fat in a grotesque way by the clothes she wears. She flaunts being obese, which is unhealthy no matter what she says.

Good riddance. I hope the door hits your fat ass on the way out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.