Lindsey's Boys Get Off

This morning, a South Carolina circuit court judge let off one of Lindsey Graham’s biggest operators on just 2 years probation, a $1,000 fine, and 500 hours of community service. This is a fucking tragedy. Maybe some of you guys can troll something out of this??? Shake the tree until something falls?

There’s a good free speech comments section in this article (link below). Lindsey, McCain, and all of the GOPE cucks in my state are reading the comments right now. Your footprint will be bigger than it would appear, if you post comments.

I made a post earlier today. I know the editor of this site. His automated system detected it as spam because it was too long, but he assures me that his people will put my comment back up right away. Here’s what I said, below.

Check it out…

My head is about to explode with rage. None of this belongs at the state level. I hear that the FBI and IRS are still investigating, but who the fuck knows when Jeff Sessions will start cracking skulls?

The Trump DOJ will eventually start acting on his campaign claim that “Hillary is the founder of ISIS.” Well, Quinndom and Lindsey are a big part of that. Wikileaks said depleted uranium was leaving the Charleston SCPA to go to foreign actors in the Congo. Richard Sr and Bill Stern made a pile of money. Trump wouldn’t have kept bringing this up all throughout the campaign if he didn’t plan to act on it. The memo’s were just the beginning.

ProbeGate will be remembered as an early attempt at a cover-up. The link is Paul Singer, who is a deep-pocket donor to the RNC, Lindsey’s campaigns, Quinndom campaigns, and the Clinton Foundation. Find his (((connection))) to Bill Stern, and the puzzle is solved.

Dear FBI: Feel free to contact me. I’ll talk. But everything you need is in this post. Plus, there’s a bunch of pedo blackmail, but even Trump isn’t ready to do that purge yet.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/02/12/probegate-rick-quinn-gets-off/

5 Likes

LMAO @ “hand out donuts to cops for community service”.

2 Likes

The link has a disqus comment availability for trolling.

1 Like

@kroenen For some incomprehensible reason I have been banned from Disqus.

shittin me gif

3 Likes

“Rick Quinn Gets Off”

I’ll bet he did.

2 Likes

Updated report on the fallout today… Goddamn this sucks… Shitpost PLEASE… #ProbeGate: Fallout – FITSNews